• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kingsley Coman

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Weird though isnt it i wonder if we have genuine interest perfect for what we need.

Yeah, I hope we do. Sven clearly has a lot of knowledge of the Bundesliga, so I hope this has legs.

For 50 Euros, we'll be able to recoup that by selling deadweight: Cech, Ospina, Lucas, Welbeck, Campbell, etc.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Coman will cost far more than 50 million...... Bayern fans will burn down the Allianz Arena if their board let him go for so cheap. Guys this is typical agent talk to drive in a new contract, so don't get your hope up.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Coman will cost far more than 50 million...... Bayern fans will burn down the Allianz Arena if their board let him go for so cheap. Guys this is typical agent talk to drive in a new contract, so don't get your hope up.

Apparently signed a new contract in December until 2023.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Do not want Coman. Not an elite talent.
Have him in front of my nose and there are about a dozen of other wingers we should rather get.

Not loosing my sleep about that fella

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Fee seems low but then we did great deals for some players. So who knows.

Bayern are in a strange position. German national team struggled so they may not have the same talent pool to hoover up. Robben and Ribery are aging. Lewandowski is 29 and Neuer is 31. Their record signing is Toulisso and they've spent hard and flopper on Sanches. I don't see them spending the silly money other teams are spending and overall attractiveness for the German league isn't there. Domestically they'll be fine but for where they want to be if I was a fan I'd be concerned. Probably for that reason Coman won't leave.

TheArsenalis

i never posted in the transfer rumor but this rumor about kingsly deserves a post.

im excited just about the rumor. he is just the perfect signing the squad need. just perfect to make anything possible for next season. but its too good to be true

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Not happening. Never. Finally got his game to another level just before his latest injury - looked really, really good. Bayern firmly plan with him and Gnabry as Robben/Ribéry successors as of now.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Haven't seen this guy very often, but from highlight videos he does have the skills that we're lacking up front (direct, takes players on, skillful). Whether his skills are also at the desired level, I leave to others to judge.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Production levels & injury history at 22 are two big red flags if dropping 50m.

Not too sure why a club would opt for him over Bailey.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Production levels & injury history at 22 are two big red flags if dropping 50m.

Not too sure why a club would opt for him over Bailey.

Because Bailey had one fantastic half of a season so far and Coman is another Level at the moment.

There is no chance to get Coman. Don't know even why this is a open thread. First choice at Bayern, Bayern Fans would like to have another Winger and not selling their best winger, lol.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Would be nice to know about those dozen of wingers who we should or can get.

Fair enough, I should always be aware of me using hyperboles because it's obviously not 12 names without blinking but here we go: Depay, Malcom, Thauvin, Fekir, Baley, Guedes, Pavon, Dembele loan, Rebic, Juan Cuadrado, Ünder, David Neres for example. I know 1 or 2 names can already be ruled out now but I was talking in general, as in how high we should reach such that it transforms us as a team.

Not saying I would not have him, but it's not ideal business to me at all. Opposed to most opinion on here, I havent seen anything that screams worldclass talent with Coman and also my friends who are mostly Bayern fans are not to fussed about him leaving.

Would have Gnabry for sure, if try for Coman you can also try for him again to bring him back.

Anyways, Bayern had the best winger pair for almost a decade now and used it to full advantage, playing accordingly, but they are in for needing one hell of a lucky strike to replace them. As things stand the drop in quality on the wings is gigantic.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
The transfer links just keep getting worse and worse since we seemed to have officially ended our business (unless players are sold off).

Zaza

Fair enough, I should always be aware of me using hyperboles because it's obviously not 12 names without blinking but here we go: Depay, Malcom, Thauvin, Fekir, Baley, Guedes, Pavon, Dembele loan, Rebic, Juan Cuadrado, Ünder, David Neres for example. I know 1 or 2 names can already be ruled out now but I was talking in general, as in how high we should reach such that it transforms us as a team.

Not saying I would not have him, but it's not ideal business to me at all. Opposed to most opinion on here, I havent seen anything that screams worldclass talent with Coman and also my friends who are mostly Bayern fans are not to fussed about him leaving.

Would have Gnabry for sure, if try for Coman you can also try for him again to bring him back.

Anyways, Bayern had the best winger pair for almost a decade now and used it to full advantage, playing accordingly, but they are in for needing one hell of a lucky strike to replace them. As things stand the drop in quality on the wings is gigantic.
He's better than Depay, Pavon, Cengiz, Bailey (yes him), Rebic, Cuadrado, Neres...wait - only Fekir, Dembele and MAYBE Thauvin are better than him on that list

Zaza

Not happening unless we sell Laca or Ramsey. We've got to be realistic...we're stacked with CMs and 2 strikers. Where do we fit this winger??

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
He's better than Depay, Pavon, Cengiz, Bailey (yes him), Rebic, Cuadrado, Neres...wait - only Fekir, Dembele and MAYBE Thauvin are better than him on that list

I don't force my opinion on you, but as I said, Coman has done **** all at Bayern till now.
Admittedly, he had a lot of injuries but there was nothing high class about him as of yet.

Agree to disagree..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom