• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kostas Manolas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polar Bear

Manolas is solid, every time I have seen him he has played well and is tough in the tackle and blocking. I can't see him being cheap though, I remember before when we was linked with him it was very expensive and that was few years ago, can't imagine what it is now with the prices..

neimad

The fact that Roma are out and he isn't cup tied for the Champions League makes him an attractive prospect. Not sure what he would go for. Won't be cheap but who is these days.

Axel_Gunner

lets do wenger maths

if the player cost 50 lets just offer 25, if they ask 30 lets just offer 25,000,001 and so on

source: the Wenger's guide to a succesful transfer window

found that on twitter some days ago :lol::lol:

CqkmnycW8AEm1j7.jpg

Banks

2012-11-03_IMG_2012-11-03_19-46-10_ojeadores.jpg

Everytime Manolas touched the ball the scout would feverishly scribble something on his note book. Observers took it to mean that our Italian scout was keen on Manolas. I have it on good info that this is what he was he was doodling.

347956a1ff030a671bc5c79a31f6ebca.jpg

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Claiming a scout was there, not just some "interest" bs... might be something in this then. Especially with Mustafi looking a bit less likely.
Scouting with two weeks left in the window. GTFO Arsenal.

I would usually put this down as poor journalism but this is the type of stupid sh*t that we tend to do. :lol:

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
More likely that a scout was there watching Scz.

There was talk of a 30-35M release clause a while back, which makes him the better player to go for if Valencia won't budge.

Amsterdam Gooner 88

Don't know his value but i know he's going to kostas:cool:

On a more serious note, why are we not further than the scouting fase? Window closes in a weeks time ffs. We should have done all our main signings at the begin of the transferwindow so that they could have a good pre season and get used to the club, tactics and teammates. Yet here we are again looking for bargain deals in the last week of the transferwindow. Cuz everybody know, in the last week all the prices magically drop.

At this point i'm not even mad anymore. I just can't understand why we are the only top team that goes around their business like this. Keep making the same mistakes and expecting different results. That's just stupid.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He was rubbish last night, it's also well known that if Roma sell him before 2017 then Olympiakos get a massive percentage of the fee, so he's not moving now.

He'll be on the move in January or later, and we won't get him with the clubs that'll be in for him.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
2012-11-03_IMG_2012-11-03_19-46-10_ojeadores.jpg

Everytime Manolas touched the ball the scout would feverishly scribble something on his note book. Observers took it to mean that our Italian scout was keen on Manolas. I have it on good info that this is what he was he was doodling.

347956a1ff030a671bc5c79a31f6ebca.jpg

That looks like Chris Waddle, no wonder our scouting is shyte. Actually No 1 also resembles Chris Waddle :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom