• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Laurent Koscielny (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Lol hes bailing because we didn't get CL football, our club captain who should have helped inspire the team in that garbage run of form is leaving because we didnt get CL football. Feck off.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Lol hes bailing because we didn't get CL football, our club captain who should have helped inspire the team in that garbage run of form is leaving because we didnt get CL football. Feck off.
Cost us it in 17/18 and then let Giroud bum him in the final last season.

Judasviking

Can't believe that some of you says Bellerin should be our next captain.

Really? Is he a leader? No he is not.

Would rather give it to Leno, atleast he have some balls on the pitch even he is a keeper.

Pat Rice

Self-Proclaimed Nice Guy
I don’t understand Kos’ audacity. This is a business. Bollocks to any agreement he felt he had in place. You signed a 2 year plus an optional year contract. You got all the trimmings and signing on fees when you renewed at £90,000/week. Unfortunately if we put sentiment aside and get down to it, players have taken us for a ride for far too long and it has to stop.

Your loyalty means **** all in our current state. Your worth £6-8m and the French can pay that or you can sit tight.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ive lost interest in this, much much much bigger worries at this club.
Keeping him not option our club already in bad state keeping players don't want to stat will make it worse the quicker he leave the better

Shahin Tadjalli

I think my opinion on Koscielny might be the most controversial I have had on an Arsenal player of this generation. Honestly, I always think he was mediocre. Good against bottom tier opposition, ****s his pants every.****ing.time against the big boys.

The fact he enjoyed god status on this forum from 2013 to 2017 shows how far this club has fallen, he never offered more than what you'd expect from a 3rd choice CB at a TOP club and even that is a stretch. He cost France the final in 2016 when he was walking up to Eder like a Fannie.

Then, he said in an interview that he wished that France lost the World Cup Final simply because he wasn't there

Overrated player and an absolut wankstain of the a person, legit gonna cry tears of joy when he finally ****s off.

#notmycaptain

Last edited:

Manberg

Predator
I think my opinion on Koscielny might be the most controversial I have had on an Arsenal player of this generation. Honestly, I always think he was mediocre. Good against bottom tier opposition, ****s his pants every.****ing.time against the big boys.

The fact he enjoyed god status on this forum from 2013 to 2017 shows how far this club has fallen, he never offered more than what you'd expect from a 3rd choice CB at a TOP club and even that is a stretch. He cost France the final in 2016 when he was walking up to Eder like a Fannie.

Then, he said in an interview that he wished that France lost the World Cup Final simply because he wasn't there

Overrated player and an absolut wankstain of the a person, legit gonna cry tears of joy when he finally ****s off.

#notmycaptain

I disagree. He’s had top players in his pocket before. Messi, Suarez, Aguero, Hazard you name it. Handled himself well in big games. Scored vital goals in some of them too.
If he never offered more than 3rd choice as you say then it speaks volumes about our team because he’s by far been our best defender.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
Think it’s abit low to insult him.
To be fair our players are regularly insulted on here and on social media for doing much less than what our captain has decided to do. At this point i'm not particularly fussed what happens with him.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
After his antics he certainly lost the majority of the fans. Still I don't agree with the name calling. Even Mustafi doesn't deserve that. He disrespected our club but more importantly he disrespected us, not to mention so unprofessional. Whatever his reasons were, he handled it in the worse possible way.

Still you got to put it in context. It is not like he killed one of our family member. It is a game of football after all.

The club should deal with him very strictly. We as fans I think we should just ignore him, completely blank him. Not even boo him. He showed he doesn't really give much about his legacy at our club, now we shouldn't care about him at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season
Top Bottom