Laurent Koscielny (Out)

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Sammy1887, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Divided_Pie

Divided_Pie Well-Known Member

Players really don't want to play for Emery it seems, never would have thought Kos would do something like this

2. <<reed>>

<<reed>> Ex-Troll

I doubt it's about Emery, Kos just wants to keep his income for another 3 years and live in France.

3. Divided_Pie

Divided_Pie Well-Known Member

Orny says he wasn’t happy with club direction and his playing schedule and asked out after the EL final, plus we know Kosc was a Wenger guy. Probably not any one thing but the according to Orny the state of the club was a big factor.

4. Dutch D

Dutch D Well-Known Member

Always liked and rated Kos. Disappointed by his behaviour, but I understand he wants to go. Get a small fee and move on.

Doesn't change our situation for me. Still need a top cb in now (Diallo, Hermoso, Konate, Upamecano - depending on who is available for €30-35) and sell Chambers + Mustaf

carlito'sway likes this.
  5. Highbury_2006

Highbury_2006 Lock all the threads!

He or his agent should release a statement. I really want to know his version.

carlito'sway likes this.
  6. Highbury_2006

Highbury_2006 Lock all the threads!

Definitely played to much.

7. Sanis

Sanis Well-Known Member

No one will by Mustafi, probably no one would even take him for free on his current wages, we are doomed to watch his brainfarts for another two seasons.

8. HollandGooner

HollandGooner Well-Known Member

We are in big trouble because he is our best defender also, hopefully he will come out with a statement because this is not the best behaviour you expect from a captain.

9. tap-in

tap-in :-)

How can he be our best defender when he's only capable of 20 games a season. Sure he came back and did a good job but Sokratis is far more important to us than Kos. I was hoping he'd be here next season because he is still very useful, that's why we have to get a fee if he leaves, even if its out of his own pocket!

Toby Andrl likes this.
  10. THunter

THunter Are you not entertained? Trusted

£5m is a good fee for him.

Just want him gone now.

Toby Andrl and RacingPhoton like this.
  11. pigge

pigge Well-Known Member

Yeah, wtf is this lol

12. razörist

razörist Ozil Stan

His silence is deafening..

13. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

10M euros then don't think Rennes or Bordeaux are ready to pay that i feel they won't go higher than 5M.

14. HairSprayGooners

HairSprayGooners Transfer Junkie

10m euros isn't a lot. He still has 30 games a season in him and isn't a bad player.

15. yousif_arsenal

16. bingobob

bingobob Fan of Technicians Who Show Great Character

They just admitted they tapped him up.

Sapient Hawk and Ricardinho like this.
  17. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado

€10m really seems excessive especially if doubts over the extension trigger or good faith gesture. More than 5x what United let a direct CL rival have Evra for in very similar circumstances.

Seems like we have chosen this one to take the hard line on for some reason... wonder what the squad thinks as by all accounts Koscielny is a well liked good guy.

Toby Andrl, celestis and carlito'sway like this.
  18. yousif_arsenal

did they really think we gonna give him for free? i mean pay the money he worth.

19. Vinci

Vinci The Sultan of Unai

Raul got no shame.

Then again it would put us in a really ****ty position, so naturally that would increase the price.

20. razörist

razörist Ozil Stan

Hopefully the squad thinks Raul is not one to mess with, can't allow players to do this. Hold us over a barel when we want them to sign a contract and doing the same when we want to sell them.