• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Laurent Koscielny (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arson Finger

When he was out injured, he still got paid, because he has a contract with the club. He wants to leave for free, but he still has a contract with the club. Contracts work both ways.
Disappointing from the captain, damaging his legacy.
He's doing it because he knows like all players and clubs know now, that Arsenal are chumps and can be pushed around. Kos has seen it up close so many times and figures now it's his turn.
A player wants out, then Arsenal will give in and ship him out at a cut price.
A player is surplus to requirements but is comfortable and wants to stay in London on high wages, then Arsenal will give in and let him stay.
A player signs with Arsenal and demands high wages because everyone knows Arsenal will give in, and he gets his high wages.
A club wants to buy an Arsenal player, they will send a lowball offer and stick to it because everyone knows Arsenal will give in.
Arsenal wants to buy a player, the other club will demand more than they are worth and stick to it, because everyone knows Arsenal will give in.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Such an awkward situation because I have so much respect for this guy.

Something weird is going on

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Such an awkward situation because I have so much respect for this guy.

Something weird is going on
It’s pretty simple... He was promised to be let go but we didn’t get Champions League to financially allow it. So he’s pissed now. ****er needs to wake up and play out the rest of his contract.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
It’s pretty simple... He was promised to be let go but we didn’t get Champions League to financially allow it. So he’s pissed now. ****er needs to wake up and play out the rest of his contract.

Did we promise to let him go? There is a rumour we offered him a 2 extension with reduced base salary and an option to leave for free next summer. He only wanted 1 year. Why would we promise to let a player go for free if they're still useful!

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
very disappointed.
Ever since his interview about his injury I started losing love for him.
was really surprised how he came out, as a ego driven person, making it all about himself. Weird, cause he always struck me as completely opposite.
later on I found it interesting watching more of his interviews, even the ones AFC does for fun with teammates. Clearly you can see how much he is about himself.

is it a newer thing or not, I don't know, but all this came less of a surprise.

football is going NBA style, players are having more and more power, and soon enough it will be a players league like NBA. they'll do whatever, and thx to social media they can cover whatever needed.
No doubt Kos will come out about this, and no way will he come without some good explanations, cause it's always easy to, on both sides, as masses only know what they have read

Ramsey left as a legend, but was a bigger **** then Kosc is right now, who also will go down as a legend.
and I am not buying all that.
Welbeck ****s on both of them

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

very disappointed.
was really surprised how he came out, as a ego driven person, making it all about himself. Weird, cause he always struck me as completely opposite.
later on I found it interesting watching more of his interviews, even the ones AFC does for fun with teammates. Clearly you can see how much he is about himself.

football is going NBA style, players are having more and more power, and soon enough it will be a players league like NBA. they'll do whatever, and thx to social media they can cover whatever needed.
No doubt Kos will come out about this, and no way will he come without some good explanations, cause it's always easy to, on both sides, as masses only know what they have read

Ramsey left as a legend, but was a bigger **** then Kosc is right now, who also will go down as a legend.
Stop talking ****. Ramsey was a model pro.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Ramsey, Cazorla, Rosicky, BFG - I miss those so much. Now it seems like like we did not only turn mediocre on but also off the field.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
very disappointed.

I am not a great fan of Ramsey as a player. But he was a thorough professional throughout his stay here. I don't know what makes you call him a ****? Any instances that you can point out?

FinnGooner

Established Member
Ingrateful human waste. But nothing new with footballers (or pro athletes in general). These guys get payed millions for kicking a football and still it's too much to ask for them to honor a fixed term contract for three or four years. You see this all the time. I mean, you rarely see tactlessness and unprofessionalism of this level but similar stuff. For example, Coutinho had just extended his contract with pool when started demanding a move. Contract means nothing to these imbeciles except what amount of money they are entitled to.

Last edited:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
At one stage he had a reputation for a big game performer.

Now that's a lie :lol: he almost has the complete opposite reputation. He's bottled in almost every big game. I always remember how bad he was in the 6-0 games vs Chelsea in Arsène's 1000th game.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Amazed there are people sympathising with this guy. I have no time for that. Is he Sol Campbell? Is he part of a great era at Arsenal? No? Then screw him and all the other players who behave like this.

Big Sol walked out at HT during west ham game. Probably not the best example :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom