• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lautaro Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
You’d have to believe Di Marzio on this one but the British journos seem quite confident. A weird one.

Anyway, Edu and Arteta are still ****s.
Inter are saying this now whilst they wait to do deals for Zapata and Dzeko.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So to be clear inter want near 90m to sell Lauturo. If that the fee i won't go near it lol this is crazy inter in crisis but they taking advantage as well.

If it's 60m then it'll be unfortunate we don't go for lautaro but it 90m no thanks that like paying 40m on Abraham

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I agree to a certain point, but when or how do we turn the corner?

The club is done.

We missed our chance to turn the corner when Edu and Arteta remained in their positions and stank up the place. Stan should have brought in someone that was experienced and had a clear plan/objective like Rangnick or even a Campos to help in identifying and assist in the decision making process. However, he stuck with the two clueless rookies instead.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Are Inter really selling this guy, so they can sign 2 players in their 30s?

****ing Italian Arsenal :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom