• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Leandro Trossard

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I'm not Trossard's biggest fan - but looking at his numbers since moving to Brighton do make impressive reading. He's got 25 league goals and 14 assists out of 97.5 games if you add up his minutes as opposed to appearances. Thats a fairly acceptable standard for a backup player, and more importantly a far more acceptable price.
Remember also that Brighton has for some time had very bad finishing. So I guess he would have racked up more assists if his fellow players had better end-product.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Looks like Arsenal didn't haggle too much this time. Well maybe those 3 million pounds if Brighton asked 30 million first.

Good job, no need to haggle over couple million at this point in need. Brighton usually also stick close to their valuation.

Where are all the guys who said we don't have backup plan, and will sign no one?
You didn't wait too long to cry about ain't? 🤣

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

You didn't wait too long to cry about ain't? 🤣
Well it's a painful read, so gotta give some back to them whiners. Can't ignore half of the forum. Last January I was wrong, this January I was right. That's life.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Remember also that Brighton has for some time had very bad finishing. So I guess he would have racked up more assists if his fellow players had better end-product.

His Xa is slightly higher than his assist numbers. He received the ball in the opposition box at a very high level and his shots per game is very high. But you'd imagine he'd get even more touches in the box and more shots here. In theory it should push his goal tally up.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Anyone think something may happened in training and we had injuries. This is stupid quick for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom