• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Leandro Trossard

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
If I put him into my fpl team now, will i be able to rock four assna FPl players when he signs? Big cawk move

Ljonin

He’s a good player for our needs this season, no doubt.

Problem is, in a few years this guy won’t hold any value. I guess that’s a price the club is willing to pay at this point, but I’m hoping for a short contract on semi-ish low wages. I hope it’s possible to do this deal without repeating mistakes of the past. Then it’s a good deal for the club at this point in time.

Would Mudryk contribute more than this guy THIS season to help us win the league? I highly doubt that.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Problem is, in a few years this guy won’t hold any value. I guess that’s a price the club is willing to pay at this point, but I’m hoping for a short contract on semi-ish low wages. I hope it’s possible to do this deal without repeating mistakes of the past. Then it’s a good deal for the club at this point in time.

Would Mudryk contribute more than this guy THIS season to help us win the league? I highly doubt that.

We are a football club with the ultimate aim of winning trophies, not buying and selling players for profit.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

You know who else wouldn’t hold value? Probably Mudryk. We also have a ton of assets now.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This is actually fine. He's ready to contribute immediately. He'll do a better job than Nelson, allows Martinelli and Saka to not play 90 mins (which also allows Martinelli to give Eddie rests) and is a good but not great player. Wages won't be ridiculous, contract length reasonable

To push over the line I'm happy

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Probably the only thing that we can get done in January without spending silly money on a backup option. He should be cheap and a good rotation option.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Not ideal but a player that can rotate with our current team, and give us the depth for the FA Cup/EL.

Need one more signing upfront after, hopefully a smart loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom