• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Leandro Trossard

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdotzdot

Established Member
What a fantastic pick up.

Mudryk was extremely exciting for the future, but for what we need now to push on to the title it was probably a very naive move. I have to admit I got pulled in by the sauce.

This makes so much more sense and is what we need. Puts less pressure on the lads now too, it was literally them or nothing. Completely unsustainable for another 4-5 months with EL coming back soon too. Great, great signing.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Probably come off as insincere to opposition but for the next six months he’s probably the better option, Mudryk hasn’t played since November.

Leaves enough room to see how Raphinha feels in the summer too.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Some 7500 posts member in Brighton forum thinks what I have also said. It looks like he manufactured this crisis with his agent to get his big move. It's likely that the agent had been speaking to clubs if he would get a move. The agent even said he personally suggested Trossard to Arsenal.

So I would not worry about his personality, especially as Stuivenberg knows him very well. Only problem might come in 3-4 years time if he doesn't get enough game-time then. At that point it doesn't matter too much. He is also very versatile, so it's easier for him to get games as a rotational player.

Now he got his dream big club move, towards which he has planned for a long time, so he might be happy anyway. His agent also said that Trossard should go to a smaller team first because he can join bigger team later, rather than the other way around.

The contract lasts until he is 32,5 years old with an option for another year. Should be able to play at good level until 32 years old, especially as an AMF.

Personality clash my arse. He has contrived this move from start to finish since late last year before the World Cup. He told us we were a stepping stone and we were. He doesn't care at all about whether Albion get a good fee or any fee. He simply wants a Top 6 club, Champions League football and more money. A final big payday contract at 28. It's a job and he wants to monetise his talent and his career with money and glory. Fair chance he has achieved both and will be delighted at the outcome. This is what he signed up for as a footballer. Job done. 5 appearances off the bench and he might be able to claim a EPL winners medal. Champions League football pretty much nailed on for next season. Big money on tap. I'd say from his point of view, he and his agent have played a blinder.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Fresneda/Livramento (Tomiyasu becomes back up CB)
We might need another CB if Holding leaves, maybe Trusty will be kept.
CM who can play 6 & 8 - Rice, De Jong, Camavinga
A winger.
Really like this. Holding out for a left footed cb, be it Trusty or a new signing.

Would add Enzo Fernandez to the CM options, who I think would be my first pick.

Don’t think we’ll get another winger tbh, unless ESR or Martinelli leaves

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Probably come off as insincere to opposition but for the next six months he’s probably the better option, Mudryk hasn’t played since November.

Leaves enough room to see how Raphinha feels in the summer too.
Mudryk will have a spectacular debut vs Liverpool as he is expected to start

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Really like this. Holding out for a left footed cb, be it Trusty or a new signing.

Would add Enzo Fernandez to the CM options, who I think would be my first pick.

Don’t think we’ll get another winger tbh, unless ESR or Martinelli leaves

Agreed, we need backup for Gabriel, a left footed CB. The right position is covered.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We'll quickly see that we lost out on Mudryk IMO. I dont think we would have gone that high for nothing.

As for Trossard, hopefully we can have him registered for the United game. A bench of Smith Rowe, Trossard, Tierney, Tomiyasu, Vieira, Turner and hopefully Elneny, looks much better.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We'll quickly see that we lost out on Mudryk IMO. I dont think we would have gone that high for nothing.

As for Trossard, hopefully we can have him registered for the United game. A bench of Smith Rowe, Trossard, Tierney, Tomiyasu, Vieira, Turner and hopefully Elneny, looks much better.

I’ve done some advanced scouting and surprisingly on my young talent checklist ESR and Martinelli got a higher overall score.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

I think its opportunity came in right time for us can't see Brighton sell him that quick if there was no way back for him and the statement his agency put it lowered the fee. For 21M it's very good January transfer after witnessing the crap Chelsea doing

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

It would and is still a risk with any player moving leagues and totally changing their environment. Plus if he hasn't played for a while he might need some time to get into match fitness. As we are in a title race we don't have much time, but need what we buy this January to hit the ground running. Mudryk might be the best thing since sliced bread, but it might take a while to show that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Trossard the good news for us don't need to settle he can already make impact if we brought mudryk who has been not playing since November we'd have to wait until march to see what he brings.

Hopefully this will be last Trossard attitude problem. Someone hopefully remind him he with mikel now one breach and you screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom