• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Leicester City: Another FFP Victim

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Chho_jmXEAAVgbb.jpg:large
Including this

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

My friend is die hard lesta fan. Start of the season he was crying about them being relegated and how the club is done. I laughed at him and said you be top 10. Stop being silly. Maybe he had a point

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

They need to bin narcissistic Rodgers & get things back on track.

They're a great club & one I have a lot of time for. The fact they kept Sp**s from winning a title should endear them to Arsenal fans world-wide & hope they continue to prosper for the league's sake.

Tom Mix

They need to bin narcissistic Rodgers & get things back on track.

They're a great club & one I have a lot of time for. The fact they kept Sp**s from winning a title should endear them to Arsenal fans world-wide & hope they continue to prosper for the league's sake.
Actually they didn't. They stopped us winning it cause we ended 2nd that season.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Actually they didn't. They stopped us winning it cause we ended 2nd that season.

We ended second through no fault but our own when we Arsène was stubborn as usual & saw no need to bring in anyone aside from Cech when the team was crying out for reinforcements.

Additionally, we simply didn't capitelize on the initiative whenever it was ceded to us by Leicester.

After that disgusting home loss to Swansea, there was only 2 sides contesting the title, and, sadly, we weren't among them.

When Sp**s spirit fizzled away, and no pressure was on us, we took second.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They have to make change and get manager who can make thier team stop conceding 3 goals a game.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
This break should be the perfect time to sack him and get someone else. 2 weeks break and then relatively easy fixtures to start with.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Latest posts

Top Bottom