• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Leicester City: Another FFP Victim

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
They wont sack Rodgers, I say so because its clear the players are still playing for him.

If you watched their game against Sp**s, you'll see how much work they have put into that one. They probably are doing work on set pieces as well, but that still requires a lot more.

Rodgers' biggest test as manager, it will be interesting to see if he can turn it around. But for now, the players are on his side.

Bloodbather

Established Member

They wont sack Rodgers, I say so because its clear the players are still playing for him.
They won't sack Rodgers because he'd be due massive compensation if they do so.

Their upcoming fixtures are easier on paper, if they don't get the points they need the fan pressure might just be too much.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Lesta fans:
he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-it.gif

Reactions: A_G

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

From the outside looking in I'm not quite sure what he can really do. Maybe a fresh voice is needed, it happens doesn't make him a bad coach they all have cycles and you either change the players or change the coach.

I'd be reluctant to dismiss himself myself personally, but I am not a Leicester fan who scrutinizes the ting daily.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not sure giving him time is right decision there is time you have to make change it's not about bad run it's been like that for a year the players just not following him

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also why Nottingham trying to change manager after spending 150m in market do they want make things worse?

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom