• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Leon Goretzka

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I've thought for a while that he should be further ahead in his development though I haven't seen him this term to say anything. Would a great replacement for Ramsey. I love his technique on the ball.

Basically hasn't put a food wrong this season. Massive player, massive engine and also added goals to that now - has everything to succeed as a box to box mid for us.
Would love him here!

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Basically hasn't put a food wrong this season. Massive player, massive engine and also added goals to that now - has everything to succeed as a box to box mid for us.
Would love him here!

Massive engine, but from what I've seen it's a slow engine. I want a midfielder who can catch an attack up, hunt them down and win the ball. Someone with pace.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Goretzka is fairly quick for a midfielder.

I don't think he brings enough defensively vs Keita and seems a lot slower on the ball.

For me we need a better version of Elneny. Someone always available, but better and winning the ball, running the ball and going forwards.

Keita is the standout in all departments. Statistically he is outrageous and puts up the numbers offensively also.

Tielmans is a good 3 years younger, but his passing range and strength on the ball at his current age are impressive. Either one of those two alongside Xhaka would improve us, both of them alongside him and we have potentially one of the best midfields in Europe.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Would love him here!
Sounds really great. Imagine if we signed him and Keita... I think we need two midfielders coming in anyway.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
No chance. Has size but little dynamism/mobility.

Should be aiming for better than Goretzka. Dream would be Fabinho from Monaco.
Goretzka is pretty dynamic when he has to be but not an explosive player. I'd love Fabinho here though and maybe more than Goretzka too.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Fabinho is one of the world's leading defensive box-to-box players. Him alongside Xhaka would give us the platform necessary to allow Özil to flourish (in most games) at #10.
And a new manager of course to set them up correctly, or it will still all be futile.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I would love this guy here! Schalke, Monaco & BVB hold the best youngsters in my opinion....add in Ajax as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom