• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewarwoowar

tenor.gif

GO!!!

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Man, the pet service came to pick up the dog for his bath super early. I could've woken up to this and felt a little bit of excitement.

As thing stand, this is about 8 weeks too late.

darkgunner

Should have happened earlier because we really needed those points lost.

Emery is a decent coach but bit off more than he could chew by managing one of the biggest clubs in England, one that required a big overhaul, whilst he himself had no PL experience and very limited knowledge of English.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
It's sad. I think he had a solid support up until the crash at the end of last season.

He was backed with optimism in the market, but he just couldn't adapt. He didn't trust himself and it reflected on the players, too.

I hope he'll have more luck in a different club and in a different environment.

Also, I'm terrified about the future. Hope Freddie does well but the next manager could define the next decade.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Man, the pet service came to pick up the dog for his bath super early. I could've woken up to this and felt a little bit of excitement.

As thing stand, this is about 8 weeks too late.

You lazy bastard you can't wash your own dog ? :lol: ffs .

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Of course we have interest in Pochettino, I have interest in Kylie Jenner but doesn't mean I'll f*ck her! Only her sisters on a Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom