• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
YES !!!!
Finally we got rid of the impostor. Good riddance.

Özil, Xhaka, Mustafi, Torreira, AMN, Nelson, Pepe and all other players he threw under the bus on various occassions are as happy as we all are.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Pet service?

It's a Pet shop and veterinarian. It's common in Brazil and much easier than having struggle on the shower (there's no bathtubs in Brazil. I mean there is, but only in houses and it's like that bowflex you got at Christmas and swore on new years that you were going to use everyday but is now being use as a hanger for clothes).

HBL

Established Member
Clear we aren't planning to appoint Freddie long term, Poch/Arteta my choices or Freddie until the summer and then Ten Haag

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Now for the more important question, can they find a proper suit to Mr. Ljungberg, so that he looks like a civilised man on the touchline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001
Top Bottom