• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Firstly, me being a lazy bastard has nothing to do with this.

Alright, maybe a little but, but he's a stray and we've had him for 6 months and the baths every two weeks are a chance for his check ups since we have no idea what his vet record is.

Also, he comes home smelling, really, really nice.

Nice work bringing in a stray by the way . Rescues/ strays make great companions.....not sure why but it tends to be the case .

I'm just having a laugh about the pet service is all .

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
EKiHL3qXsAIdpuS

You make me laugh

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

But we were broke and cant afford to sack him. Should have been done weeks a go when the writing was on the wall.

There is a saying better late than never but **** me they tested that saying. Missed out on Jose due to their spineless behaviour.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Emery gone won't change the fact this team just isn't good enough.

Whoever comes in will have his hands full.

I still think this is rubbish btw, our players are nowhere the level they have been playing at, any decent manager and we'd be in top 4, easily.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Emery gone won't change the fact this team just isn't good enough.

Whoever comes in will have his hands full.
Not sure about that. I think on paper we have a very good squad. Is it balanced and can it be disciplined enough to work to a plan and stick to it? We will see.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ancelotti having bit of problem with Napoli it maybe interesting to see what will happen

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Bro, we've been literally on our hands and knees begging for an out & out winger for like forever. We finally get one and now we view it as wasted money. They did buy a young centre back whom from all reports is rather good, unfortunately he is still at his old club. Frankly, neither latter day Arsène nor Unai are the best coaches defensively and whilst I agree our defenders aren't top notch they aren't as bad as they have been for the last year and a 1/2. Our midfield is a mess though, however, a better manager will sort through the muddle hopefully.
I'm not disagreeing we needed a winger. But it's about priorities. You can't keep blaming managers for Mustafi's stupid decision making. Him, Sokratis and Luiz are not good enough for top 4 EPL, Chelsea knew it, why didn't Raul?

Let's see if the next manager can make something work with those CBs and our current midfield. After the usual initial serge when a new manager arrives, we'll see what happens when the dust settles, but I'm not holding my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom