• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joestlaachmkr

Is this a pre / post tax reporting issue? Seem very high salarys for those two.
I have no idea how it works. But Simeone earns 22m at Atletico and Enrique earned 16m at Barcelona, Valverde is earning 20m at Barca (not that Valverde is a world class manager) and Pep earned 24m when he was at Bayern.

Thing is the owners & the board cant be as stingy as they are if they have any ambitions at all of attracting a top class manager. And the fact that they turned Luis Enrique down 18 months ago cause he demanded 8m a year is absolutely idiotic.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Totally. If they do I just hope we take advantage with the poch situation and make the most of his shrinking options although my gut says he will wait it out and be at Real Madrid or psg next season

Yeah, either way, this SHOULD mean that one of Tuchel, Ten Haag or Potch would become available as long as Zidane stays at Real Madrid and Barça go for Gallardo.

....We're ending up with Valverde, aren't we?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Would be great to see that. He’ll get them challenging City and most likely surpass Liverpool if Klopp is off soon.

I think he flops wherever he goes outside of Atlético. Could see him being a disaster in the PL.

Praying that we don’t end up with him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Strong stuff, coming from an Atletico fan. Why?

Set up at Atlético has played a big a part of his success as his management.

Unless he takes the likes of Berta with him I can’t see him replicating the same success.

Tactically I think he’d struggle in the league, we’ve had problems for years, even in the Griezmann era to break down teams. This team should’ve won the league more than once.

He struggles to use creative players, Lemar has been dreadful but I’m one of the fans who believe that Simeone had no clue what he was doing with him, he can’t seem to integrate proper wide players. Why we still persist with clear central midfielders like Saul or Koke in wide areas I have no f*cking clue.

On Saul for me he was the jewel of our academy, even more talented than Rodri but he hasn’t fulfilled his potential for me. Mainly because he’s always being played in such a restricted role. He’s said each year we’ll try and play a more expansive style but it just doesn’t materialise.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

worrying thing that they are reliable. another worrying thing that Vieira is not good enough.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I think he flops wherever he goes outside of Atlético. Could see him being a disaster in the PL.

Praying that we don’t end up with him.

Doesn’t he want to go to Lazio after he leaves Madrid, wants to take them to the top in Italy like he did with yous in Spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom