• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Pros: Knows the team, knows the league, knows the staff and the players, has potential to be a world class coach according to some

Cons: Knows the players, lack of experience

Think im starting to warm up to this

Wryer

This is a huge throw of a dice. I'm really not sure how this will turn out. We are going to win big or lose big on this bet. Can't say I'm feeling very positive about it, but yet at the same time I can't help but feel there aren't that many available out there that's going to give us any certainty of improvements, maybe except Poch.

I just hope the next manager gives me some reason to watch Arsenal with real eagerness and excitement again.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Twitter is making everything so boring.

Makes me wish for the times when you used to get a pleasant surprise like Sol or Özil.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Fans need to be patient. Pointless getting on his back after defeats. He should have a free pass to be honest. We place a lot of emphasis on the manager, but the players are shocking. In England you need two way footballers. Our squad is okay for Italy, not England.

Players who lack agility and/or speed:

Kolasinac, Chambers, Sokratis, Luiz, Holding, Guendouzi, Torreira, Lacazette, Xhaka, Özil, Elneny.

There are some players you can hide, for example one central defender and a central midfielder, but that list contains 9 regular starters. That simply isn't good enough. We have talented young players, but they are not ready yet.

Arteta needs backing in January. He needs a box to box athletic midfielder and he needs a centreback with pace.
Most of that list of players lack power too. We are very unathletic in those CB/CM areas.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Interested to see who’ll be in his staff. Freddie probably gets kept around to be a coach but other than that he’ll need to bring in 3 or 4 people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal
Top Bottom