• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eboue1

Other thread is locked, so I post it here:
Different people from protest shared their views. You'll see DT there, so people, who don't like him, don't watch:lol:

You can hate him all day long but honestly he talks sense when it comes to arsenal the way we are heading.....no way you can prove him wrong

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
we put 60 million pounds in our midfield and we ended up using the ox and coquelin. Whose fault is that?
Funny you should mention that, I've been thinking the same thing.

Elnenny . . AFCON cup + injury
Xhaka . . . irresponsible tackling and f***referees
Santi . . . kick on his plantaris
Ramsey . . .calf strain

Just as a matter of interest, which one of those was Wenger's fault?

GDeep™

League is very weak

Ramsey . . .calf strain

Yeah but Xhaka isn't good enough didn't you know? Last season he was the most wanted player on AM.

Impact

Established Member

Ramsey . . .calf strain

Can't defend Wenger on this one. Xhaka was his signing (mind, I think he'll prove his worth long term). Overplayed Santi unnecessarily when he knew he had an injury that had to be managed. Has continually played Ramsey at less than full fitness which has increased his injury proneness. And it's not like the AFCON was a surprise to Wenger. He knew before the season started.

Hunter Zolomon

Pochettino has gotten more out of his squad since the beginning of last season but he's a little overrated. His teams always fall off in the last 10 games of the season and hasn't come close to winning a trophy. Been outdone by European managers in the CL/Europa as well.
seeing as he hasnt got 20 years experience on the job, plus has wenger ever been victorious in europe?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Can't defend Wenger on this one. Xhaka was his signing (mind, I think he'll prove his worth long term). Overplayed Santi unnecessarily when he knew he had an injury that had to be managed. Has continually played Ramsey at less than full fitness which has increased his injury proneness. And it's not like the AFCON was a surprise to Wenger. He knew before the season started.
8 games for Santi and 12 for Ramsey this season is not running them into the ground. Santi's knee op was the previous year and he had most of the Winter, Spring and all summer to recuperate. The kick on his Achilles was a different injury ffs. Kante's played 26 games no problems, we're not a f***ing charity, these guys are paid a fortune to play.

Of course Wenger knew when the AFCON was, what's that got to do with Elnenny missing when the others were injured.

As for Xhaka, the players have to take some responsibility for their own actions. He's not a kid, he's a professional athlete paid £90000 a week by Arsenal FC. He ought to be able to behave like one and not let his manager and team mates down by being continually suspended.

em9999

My rainbows
It's a great confidence builder for the team with arsenal fans to holding protest

****ing wankers

Do it in the ****ing close season you want Wenger to go i want you to ****ing shut up

scytheavatar

Established Member
It's a great confidence builder for the team with arsenal fans to holding protest

****ing wankers

Do it in the ****ing close season you want Wenger to go i want you to ****ing shut up

If you want Wenger to go now is the time to speak out. Loudly. If he signs a contract extension it will be too late. If Wenger cares about "confidence building" then perhaps he should change his own tone to give fans confidence that he will be held accountable.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
8 games for Santi and 12 for Ramsey this season is not running them into the ground. Santi's knee op was the previous year and he had most of the Winter, Spring and all summer to recuperate. The kick on his Achilles was a different injury ffs. Kante's played 26 games no problems, we're not a f***ing charity, these guys are paid a fortune to play.

Of course Wenger knew when the AFCON was, what's that got to do with Elnenny missing when the others were injured.

As for Xhaka, the players have to take some responsibility for their own actions. He's not a kid, he's a professional athlete paid £90000 a week by Arsenal FC. He ought to be able to behave like one and not let his manager and team mates down by being continually suspended.
Xhaka was known for his fouls even before he came to Arsenal. If Wenger buys a player and he does well, Wenger is awesome for finding talent out of nowhere. If the player fails, it is all the player's fault?

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable

Ramsey . . .calf strain

3 of them!!!
He knew Elneny would go to AFCON!
We are all aware of both Santi's injuries and Ramseys. The latter more so but it was obvious to everyone and his dog we would not have either for a full season.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

****ing wankers

They and Wenger cannot be that thin skinned can they? If so no wonder we suck at big games.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

****ing wankers

End of the season? Sure. Do it after he's signed a 2 year extension, cause that would make a lot of sense to an imbecile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Latest posts

Top Bottom