• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerBoy19

Even Jose Mourinho is struggling with Pogba. Some players have in their head that they are too talented to play for the team, one of the reasons they will never become legends. Neymar is in Messi, CR7 talent bracket but it's the attitude which separates them.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Its not a positive thing for him to say such negative things about one of his previous players. Make him sound like a whiner...not very Arsenalesque. He should have instead said that it was his fault that he couldn't get the best that out of Neymar, but that it was a very difficult setup.

I would have served them up as well, I bet Neymar and his pal Dani Alves were right little pricks the whole season, if they were being little babies sod sticking your neck out for them.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Its not a positive thing for him to say such negative things about one of his previous players. Make him sound like a whiner...not very Arsenalesque. He should have instead said that it was his fault that he couldn't get the best that out of Neymar, but that it was a very difficult setup.
I'm happy to see a managers that speaks the truth instead of always dodging questions and taking the blame himself when it's obvious for everyone to see.

Gunners4life

Definitely Not RonaldoMadness
Neymar and the Brazilian players (and a few others) didn’t buy into his philosophy which he says is ultimately why he couldn’t achieve what he wanted to. Not that different from the WHOLE Utd squad not buying into LvG’s and getting him sacked yet you think the sun shines out of his arse.

No it is different. LVG didn't buy the players he wanted, the board wanted to sell shirts. He said it himself united only care about money.

How can a manager be expected to succeed when they don't have the players
they want?

Gunners4life

I'm happy to see a managers that speaks the truth instead of always dodging questions and taking the blame himself when it's obvious for everyone to see.

Why did Barcelona under Enrique succeed with Alves and Neymar In the same team?

What's so special about PSG Emery couldn't do that?

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
No it is different. LVG didn't buy the players he wanted, the board wanted to sell shirts. He said it himself united only care about money.

they want?

Yeah, true.

For me it's obvious as hell and a flawed logic from most people about LVG.
LVG overachieved with his squad while Mourinho is the one, that is underachieving, clearly.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

Because Barcelona were a different club and playing a different style which the two were happy with.

They still succeeded at PSG but their petulance was pretty evident on the pitch.

Gunners4life

Because Barcelona were a different club and playing a different style which the two were happy with.

They still succeeded at PSG but their petulance was pretty evident on the pitch.

Wow they won the domestic treble against farmers after PSG poached Monaco's best player lol.

Who on earth could challenge them? It's expected they win.

When it came to UCL with actual opposition Emery failed twice.

That's not being successful imo. Winning the domestic treble means more in comeotitice leagues than it does Ligue 1

RacingPhoton

Established Member

I have explained it in my previous post. Emery's training methods won't work for a team filled with superstars who think they are bigger than the team. Emery likes all the players to train for a long time no matter how big the players they are. As far as I know, Emery will fail even at Manchester United. But he is just the kind of manager we need at Arsenal. Someone who can make the players punch above their weight.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Ban RonaldoMadness.
Seconded.

I have explained it in my previous post. Emery's training methods won't work for a team filled with superstars who think they are bigger than the team. Emery likes all the players to train for a long time no matter how big the players they are. As far as I know, Emery will fail even at Manchester United. But he is just the kind of manager we need at Arsenal. Someone who can make the players punch above their weight.
You need to post more! We need you in here!

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable

they want?
A manager saying something to vindicate himself? Well I have never in my life...

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Wow they won the domestic treble against farmers after PSG poached Monaco's best player lol.

Who on earth could challenge them? It's expected they win.

When it came to UCL with actual opposition Emery failed twice.

That's not being successful imo. Winning the domestic treble means more in comeotitice leagues than it does Ligue 1

I apologise and also to everyone for engaging with you, been here before and its was a waste of time, I'll see myself out..

Gunners4life

So we're not a big club anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom