• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ligue 1 Thread

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Alexis Sanchez with 4 goals in 6 games 🔥

First half has been pretty decent. Marseille should win this one.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Damn! Nuno T ballin for Marseille man.

:drool:
If he actually learns some positional awareness and cuts down on the knucklehead moments, he and Zinchenko is a lovely pair to have at LB as well as together with Zin playing the left midfield role.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

Anyone seen this? I read the story on the game before watching the highlights and it still wasnt what I was expecting, the ref got every red card spot on.

After they all go you're expecting the rest of the goals to be tap ins in the box due to numbers but there all long range bangers :lol:

Games madness.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Wtf 😂 imagine getting sent off first 9 seconds ffs. Pepe so far unlucky with his teammates this season

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hope pepe get serious we need to get fee from him can't lose your place to Barkley. But Nice are mess currently

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I wonder where Mbappe actually wants to play if PSG isn't ego-friendly enough for him.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom