• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lorenzo Pellegrini

Aevi

Hale End FC

Tidbit on Pellegrini:

"A technically gifted, two-footed central midfielder, Pellegrini has a range of strengths to his game. With an impressive first touch, he is comfortable receiving the ball under pressure, possessing quick feet to shift away from the opposition.

The 21-year-old occasionally pops up wide on the right, demonstrating his dribbling skills and ability to deliver dangerous crosses to Edin Dzeko. He usually features as a driving force in the centre of the pitch, however, carrying the ball forward and finding teammates' runs with raking passes.

Although he has an eye for goal, scoring a breakaway strike in a recent 3-0 win over Torino, Pellegrini remains diligent in his defensive duties. He uses his tall frame to jostle for possession in midfield, looking to play quick passes to set Roma on the counter-attack.
"

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Emery great relationship with Monchi could help us to buy him but still don't think Roma would sell after just one season. maybe if big offer like at least 30M they bought him for 10M euros

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
My spidey senses are not tingling. He's just signed for Roma, we basically never sign Italian players, I imagine they'll be keen to keep him etc. I don't see it happening. We should be targeting players at slightly smaller clubs e.g Torreira, Zakaria etc

LeafsBro

If we could get both players that would be awesome imo. Pellegrini is a really talented young player. My concern is whether we would be able to sign him before some of the ‘bigger’ clubs swoop in.

Godwin1

Very well-known
"A technically gifted, two-footed central midfielder, Pellegrini has a range of strengths to his game. With an impressive first touch, he is comfortable receiving the ball under pressure, possessing quick feet to shift away from the opposition.

The 21-year-old occasionally pops up wide on the right, demonstrating his dribbling skills and ability to deliver dangerous crosses to Edin Dzeko. He usually features as a driving force in the centre of the pitch, however, carrying the ball forward and finding teammates' runs with raking passes.

Although he has an eye for goal, scoring a breakaway strike in a recent 3-0 win over Torino, Pellegrini remains diligent in his defensive duties. He uses his tall frame to jostle for possession in midfield, looking to play quick passes to set Roma on the counter-attack.
"
Reads to good to be true but sounds like the CM we've all been dreaming of for many seasons. Basically the opposite of Ramsey.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
We should have closed the Golovin transfer last year. He is going to star in this World Cup. That guy is a Santi clone.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Always difficult to judge on youtube clips. Do we have any Roma fans on here or anyone who has watched him a lot?

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist

I've seen more of Demirbay than of Pellegrini, but they both look like good options. I was just checking out their stats on Squawka and their pass completion rate, key passes and chances created were almost identical this season. Demirbay's defensive stats were a little better. I know he's really good with the set pieces and can move the ball.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom