• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lorenzo Pellegrini

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I've seen Roma several times this season and I haven't been impressed by Pellegrini in the matches I've seen.
Pellegrini is two footed but he's physically weak and reckless with his passing at times. Pellegrini would be a massive downgrade on Wilshere.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
The board at Roma are ****ing crazy... Tell De Rossi he is gone 3 games before season ends & now shift another academy player. Florenzi the loan wolf?

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Don't want, not suited to our requirements. If we want a CM from Serie A then Praet, Bennacer and Bentancur are better well rounded options with qualites more suited to our needs.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist

I like Pellegrini. He would be a very good Ramsey replacement. Not quite the attacking force, but better on the ball. I could envision him teaming with Torreira and Praet to form a very well-balanced midfield with Pellegrini as the more offensive mezzala and Praet as the more defensive (although this probably wouldn't happen unless Xhaka moves on, which at the moment doesn't seem to be in the works).

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
0ad608f9af6b5a998cca6cea71769edf-1309449363.jpeg

What is this sorcery ffs. People still posting this fraud's tweets.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom