• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Neill

A

Anonymous

Chips&CurrySauce said:
I can't believe Lauren gets so much stick.. He is a quality player!!! There are very few full backs that has his composure and good touch.. His touch I think is oone of his main assets, as a footballer he is actually quite talented.. He is committed, goes in strong and overlaps on the right.. I honestly can't think of that many full backs that are significantly bettet than him..

We have far more serious and urgent problems to solve, like the midfield, than to worry about Lauren, who is very consistent and in the main reliable!

And he the only 'hardman' in the team

Ziontrain

I hope nobody will come around any more to talk about Lauren's supposed "good decision making". I don't care what side he's on - you don't turn to your own goal - you hoof it out of touch with whatever leg if you are not sure. Worse still, a veteran should NOT get bundled off the ball by a midget!

That was a mistake I would expect from Clichy! That is what I mean when I say that Lauren does not show the mental level you would expect from a veteran. He just doesn't.

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
Lauren didn't really get bundled off the ball. He simply fell over when he saw he wasn't going to get it which is a trait I absolutely hate in footballers.

Since this is the Neill thread, I'd like to say if that happened to Neill, Cole would be in hospital with a broken leg and Neill would be at home reading our praises for his attempt at ending Cole's career, and not watching what would transpire from the floor.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane
Top Bottom