• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Theres a difference between life & sport / competition.

In sport its a weakness. What the **** are the opposition thinking looking over seeing the Arsenal DM crying on the sideline.
Actually according to reverse psychology that would be a perfect psychological tactic...
Similar to how Wales thought they could run all over our tiny springbok scrumhalf who has bossed his way to the RWC final. Laughing in the face of the giants who incorrectly thought they could topple him..
44fbf164b1c581e0db8f7de7f7a02785

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Actually according to reverse psychology that would be a perfect psychological tactic...
Similar to how Wales thought they could run all over our tiny springbok scrumhalf who has bossed his way to the RWC final. Laughing in the face of the giants who incorrectly thought they could topple him..
Not too familiar with Rugby but that little mofo looks to be the epitome of self confidence with no weakness.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Not too familiar with Rugby but that little mofo looks to be the epitome of self confidence with no weakness.
He really is. I love him but I bet opposition players hate him. Typical 'kak stirrer' as we say here. 'Maak kak dan roep hy vir Eben om skoen te maak'

ANyway, not sure where yesterday leaves Torreira. Not as our CAM anymore I would imagine.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
When Torreira cries, i cry. Could be love for his captain, could be a lot of things. Maybe Emerys tinkering is making him doubt his abilities as a footballer.

Anyway, the day is here ladies and gents.

Emery Out.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Theres a difference between life & sport / competition.

In sport its a weakness. What the **** are the opposition thinking looking over seeing the Arsenal DM crying on the sideline.

Try telling that to Stuart psycho Pearce following his penalty at euro 96

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Loved that image. Was watching my second full rugby match (I understand nothing of the rules) and it delivered. This (little) guy looked like a proper bastard, but a great player. Shades of Sergio Ramos.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Look at his hair though... The fact that he feels the need to wear a gimpish rubber hat with holes in it, in order to have highlights put in his hair, makes him a weak ***** with a tendency to ****, no? Many mixed messages coming across from that picture.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Did he even get permission from Torreira to make him look like a *****?
Didn’t think of that... **** me. I can’t imagine the player wanting that plastered all over the Internet, particularly the drivel underneath the image that’s also taking it for granted that he’s definitely crying and didn’t just have something in his eye!

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I saw that Eboue vid again today, pathetic from our fans. We were leading as well.

And I'll never forget the treatment Wenger got at that Stoke train station.

It might have been wishful thinking but I used to really think we had one of the classiest fans in the country. Over the last few years that changed to me accepting we weren't more classy than the average fan base, then even wondering if we aren't relegation material in this matter.

Even this forum isn't immune from it. I used to frequent other teams forums, just to see their viewpoints. Currently in Redcafe there must be about 100 threads about Solskear, almost everyone wants him to be sacked. Yet there is a distinct lack of personal insults or silly name calling. You could argue that is because he is some kind of a club legend, but then again Wenger was a legend here and that didn't help him.

Similarly when Rodgers was struggling badly at Liverpool most wanted him out. Again most of the comments I saw were far more 'classy' than the comments here. The few who were using insulting or derogatory remarks were shouted down pretty quickly by the others.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
It might have been wishful thinking but I used to really think we had one of the classiest fans in the country. Over the last few years that changed to me accepting we weren't more classy than the average fan base, then even wondering if we aren't relegation material in this matter.

Even this forum isn't immune from it. I used to frequent other teams forums, just to see their viewpoints. Currently in Redcafe there must be about 100 threads about Solskear, almost everyone wants him to be sacked. Yet there is a distinct lack of personal insults or silly name calling. You could argue that is because he is some kind of a club legend, but then again Wenger was a legend here and that didn't help him.

Similarly when Rodgers was struggling badly at Liverpool most wanted him out. Again most of the comments I saw were far more 'classy' than the comments here. The few who were using insulting or derogatory remarks were shouted down pretty quickly by the others.
United last won the league six years ago. We last won it fifteen years ago. There's the answer.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
United last won the league six years ago. We last won it fifteen years ago. There's the answer.

That could work both ways. United are used to winning, which usually makes you act like a spoilt brat. In theory they should have far less patience than we should. Also they arguably are the biggest club in the world in terms of fan base and on the commercial side too. Again it should be harder to accept mediocrity taking that into account.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
I'm okay with him playing further up the field, his passing game is decent, but that would leave us pretty much exposed at the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom