• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira (Done)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stannis

I get why people are tense, given our history and due to the fact Torreira’s performances are getting attention. However all the super clubs have established players in his position. We just have to hope he doesn’t get injured

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Sampdoria's president has confirmed Torreira is leaving.

Sampdoria's sporting director has confirmed Torreira is leaving.

All the local media in Italy have reported he will join Arsenal.

The most reliable Italian journalists have said Torreira will join Arsenal.

Torreira's agent told Italian journalist Nico Shera that he has signed a 5-year deal with Arsenal and the move will be completed after the World Cup.

There are no serious links to any other club for Torreira.

Torreira's sister confirmed that he will be joining Arsenal.

At least two of Torreira's close friends have confirmed he will be joining Arsenal.

Torreira's father (through a family friend) confirmed he will be joining Arsenal.

----------

I see no reason to panic. It's very rare for player moves to be confirmed while the player is participating in the World Cup, Euros, etc. Once Uruguay is out (or wins it), they'll complete the medical (that's why it's not quite "done"). Then it will be announced.

Not sure where exactly I was panicking, but thanks for explaining all that to me. Now I can stop being so hysterical and go back to my knitting and child-rearing.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I get why people are tense, given our history and due to the fact Torreira’s performances are getting attention. However all the super clubs have established players in his position. We just have to hope he doesn’t get injured

Our history was without the team we have in place now though, its a lot different.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
****. So its not signed at all.

Hopefully the clear opportunity in our starting eleven gives us the edge over any oil club or domestic rival making a late move.

Atletico could be an issue with their players in Russia with him & the kids style perfect for Diego. Not again!

tumblr_p869n3tyXk1tf8a5ao1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson
Top Bottom