• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Torreira is more suited for spanish league and Simeone's style. I think he'll do great over there.

As long as option to buy is decent I'm fine with this because they're probably buying him next year anyway.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Obligation, option, who cares. He'll perform well in Spain like he did in Italy. Even if Atletico don't exercise that option to buy the suitors from Italy will come back and they will have cash to spend to get Torreira.

An agreement has been reached, we've softened our stance for a reason. Wether that's because we know we can now achieve midfield signings, or if Atletico have softened their stance on Partey only time will tell.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I knew we'll be forced to accept loan with option we need to free up space for new signings.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Well if Vinny is a man of his word, we have the money and it's just about getting players out.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
@HairSprayGooners What's craic with HG and non HG atm?

Kola and Torreira out with Aouar and Partey in? Or do we need another out first?

Kola, Torreira, Sokratis and one other would have to leave to sign both. Confident on those 3 going and if need be Elneny on loan or Mustafi could still go.

But we only seem really close to losing Kola and Torreira despite bidding for Aouar, so maybe Arteta and co have a plan with registering/not registering players despite who we get rid of.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Loan with option to buy seems like the worse option. What if he blows up?

If we couldn't of agreed an obligation clause why not just a straight loan like with us & Dani.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We are getting 2 midfielder it doesn't need to be Aouar and Partey it could Aouar who very likely now and someone else. A.Madrid in very strong position with Partey they know we have money and Partey isn't pushing why they'd lower thier demand?

Also Torreira forced us to send him to A.Madrid he don't want to go Italy and we can't keep him because he not in mikel plans

macka66

Why on earth are we bending over and giving in for the players demands. Ludicrous decision by the board. They better pay that release clause for partey as a **** you for being tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom