• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
He's got one year left on his contract. We'll sell for 12mil. If i was Brighton, i'd sign him up as Bissouma replacement.
Hes not bad at all but not what we need. I dont worry that we cant sell. Or are his wages a problem?
Can see Potter turn Torreira into a top 3 EPL midfielder tbh. Elite coach.

chessygoal

Our goulag XI is starting to look good, we just need an AM :
Leno
Bellerin-Saliba-Mari-AMN
Elneny-Torreira
Pepe-Balogun-Reiss

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Not even Italy wants this guy. Sorry @Xln but I don't think even Guardiola or God himself could turn Torreira into a top 3 EPL midfielder. Such a limited footballer.
Do you really think I see Potter at the same level as Guardiola or God?
Oh my sweet summer child

GoonerBoy19

Shouldn't loan players to Italy without obligation to buy. All of them are cheap stake clubs wanting players for cheap. 13m option to buy was a decent price but they low balled us.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Its almost as if people in charge of recruitment who have no reference to what the manager wants to do or some longer-term stylistic plan is a bad idea.

That summer we bought some decent players, and some in positions of need, but there was zero stylistic coherence, followed up by buying Pepe who the manager didn't even want

For better or worse at least Arteta & Edu are on the same page about general approach, so the signings at least make some sense, even if they aren't necessarily the right people

Reactions: A_G

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Does anyone actually know how he got on at Fiorentina? I keep hearing he done well but was he any better than just good, was he a stand out at all?

Its starting too sound like he thought he done better than he did.

This transfer has been a complete disaster.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Does anyone actually know how he got on at Fiorentina? I keep hearing he done well but was he any better than just good, was he a stand out at all?

Its starting too sound like he thought he done better than he did.

This transfer has been a complete disaster.

3 POTM awards, arguably player of the season once Vlahovic was sold

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Yeh I can really see him flourishing in that No.10 free role that Emery loved playing him in. His beautiful vision for the game is on par with Zidane.
Tbf to Em*ry, moving destroyer types higher up the pitch in possession to hide them in the build-up is a pretty standard tactic in today's football, you can see it with pretty much any team that uses this type of player who is a liability in build-up.

It wasn't really as radical a thing as Arsenal fans made it out to be. Ljungberg came in and did the exact same thing.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I afraid that we should have agreed the 7 millions offer. I can't see we manage to sell him tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom