• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If we have the money in reserve like the accounts show & know money guaranteed coming in a year or two years imagine we would just spend it now. Has to be a guaranteed sale though with no daft clauses.
Its option to buy not obligation so they may end up not paying it.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
It can't happen, nothing about the offer is appealing in any way. If we take it I could be done with the club :lol:

Imagine having two payments left to Sampdoria and loaning him out for that period.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Another thing, the club should cut all ties with that bald f*,cker. Put all contact numbers for him and Milan on a blocked list. Have no dealings with them whatsoever as it's clear he thinks he can just take the p*ss seeing as he knows how we've operated the last decade.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Milan will have to sell one thier star players to make us respectable bid. They trying to do what they did with Kiesse and Atalanta 2 years loan with 30M euros option to buy.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Milan will have to sell one thier star players to make us respectable bid. They trying to do what they did with Kiesse and Atalanta 2 years loan with 30M euros option to buy.

A €5m loan fee for two years is such an embarrassing offer if true. They've obviously been tipped off he's unhappy to be putting that in.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
A €5m loan fee for two years is such an embarrassing offer if true. They've obviously been tipped off he's unhappy to be putting that in.
Its very bad offer if they want a loan deal then I'll only accept 15M a year

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I mean we have the power right? He’s signed a five year contract with us ffs.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
Yo, we'll pay £2m a season for the next two seasons to loan one of your starters who you'll need money to immediately replace. In the meantime you'll still be paying Sampdoria while he plays for us. After that we'll pay you the exact same amount you paid for him not accounting for inflation of prices or his improvement as a player in those two years. :lol:

I know we've been involved in some bad offers ourselves but this has to be the most hilariously insulting offer i think i've seen between clubs in the top leagues. It's such a tragic attempt. I know it's just a first offer but i really want Arsenal to do what Liverpool did to us and ask them what they're smoking and refuse to deal with them from this point on. Torreira doesn't seem the type to kick up too much of a fuss either.

On the other hand if we actually accept an offer similar to this with loans included then it signals that we continue our trend of being run by imbeciles.

There's a good chance that this could all be nonsense though, so there is that.

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?

FTSB8Aj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough
Top Bottom