• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Malcom

Mudi

Am I the only one not impressed by this guy? Offers really nothing special as a winger actually ...

Mudi

Have to say, just watched a couple of videos of him, and he reminds me of @Jury's son. Proper Joel Campbell vibes.
Was just going to say the same. He reminds me a lot of Campbell, really nothing special. Would rather spend the 50m on Mahrez and I even don't want him at Arsenal ...

Emmanueleboue2

This boy is certainly not going to teer anything up right away, and to the people that are saying this is not realistic in january. Are you Arsène wenger in disguise? Bordeux a decentish ligue 1 side and if we cant **** them over in january, we really are f u c k e d.

Mudi

How many Malcom games did you see ?
Don't need to see games to have an opinion. Seeing parts of his game is enough to judge that he is nothing special. Quality one on ones and good ball control however wants the ball at his feet (doesn't seems to run often behind the lines) and doesn't have the killer pass as well.

His game resembles that one of Eric Lamela and I really don't rate him.

I would rather spend on Mahrez or go all in for Leon Bailey as he's twice the quality of Malcom.

AmberHawk

I would rather spend on Mahrez or go all in for Leon Bailey as he's twice the quality of Malcom.
Leon Bailey would be a superb signing, but do you think hes intrested in leaving Leverkusen? I doubt it. How about Forsberg from Leipzeg? He wanna go to a big club and adds basicly everything we lack.

Preacher

Always Crying
Not many things p*ss me off more than players scouting via YouTube and forming far-reaching opinions by it.

Emmanueleboue2

This is not alexis replacement though, this is the walcotts/iwobi one. We will move for a left winger instead of sanchez as well. So this might be good.

M

MalcomMadness

Don't need to see games to have an opinion. Seeing parts of his game is enough to judge that he is nothing special. Quality one on ones and good ball control however wants the ball at his feet (doesn't seems to run often behind the lines) and doesn't have the killer pass as well.

This is a tad ignorant I think.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Was just going to say the same. He reminds me a lot of Campbell, really nothing special. Would rather spend the 50m on Mahrez and I even don't want him at Arsenal ...

Dude, stop it. Malcolm should not be mentioned in any sentence with Joel Campbell. We are talking about two totally different categories of players. Joel is a mediocre player, a journeyman, Malcolm is a superior talent. At 20, he is destined for a great career. I highly doubt you ever saw him playing.

carlito'sway

Established Member

Dude....You need to stop. Please do....You don't make any sense commenting on a player you have never really watched.

carlito'sway

Established Member
This guy being playing at top level since he was 17 years old he already played 146 games in his career. According to stats he performing better than 100M Lemar so to compare him to Joel Campbell is not right.

I have watched Malcolm a number of times for Bordeaux. He is a genuine talent. I mentioned him a couple of times last season in the Ligue 1 thread and may have posted a couple of his wonder goals there. Comparing him to Campbell is at best moronic.
Honestly, I would be more excited if we get him than when we brought Lacazette.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...om-talks-as-gunners-rival-Sp**s-for-brazilian

Not the most reliable but being reported on Sky Sports News.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom