• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Malcom

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Here we go.

It would be nice if we actually entered into the real world and finally did a transfer that involved more than one party. While not ideal and a bit more complicated we seem to make much more of it than is necessary.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Here we go.

I am not sure about that. IIRC, last year, Bordeaux bought out all the economic "rights" to Malcom. I will check again but I am pretty certain about that.

PS. Found the info. That is right, Malcom is owned 100% by Bordeaux as confirmed last year by the Club president, Stephane Martin.

"Il y a beaucoup de fantasmes. La réalité, c’est qu’on avait un contrat avec les Corinthians où l’on s’engageait à leur reverser 50% d’une éventuelle plus-value. On a fait un avenant avec une compensation financière. je suis surpris de voir que les Corinthians communiquent sur 15%. En tout cas, les 35% restants ne sont pas dans la nature. nous, on a un contrat FIFA où l’on détient 100% du joueur » a assuré le président du FCGB Stéphane Martin.

http://www.footmercato.net/ligue-1/bordeaux-s-assure-le-jackpot-avec-malcom_211205

Last edited:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
It would be nice if we actually entered into the real world and finally did a transfer that involved more than one party. While not ideal and a bit more complicated we seem to make much more of it than is necessary.
3rd party ownership is banned in the PL.

M

MalcomMadness

After closer inspection via youtube I'd prefer Whalecolm over this heap of trash.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Who watches Bordeaux play? I really know nothing about this guy and I'm not deciding on a few youtube clips. We need some Bordeaux fans to give us the low down.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
All you had to do was scroll up this page and go back 1 page.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Thanks, I'll wait for @carlito'sway to give me the lowdown.

Saw him a few times the last couple of years. As mentioned in earlier posts, talented player, he can be a bit inconsistent but he is only 20. Fast, powerful, great technique.
I was looking for a player to compare him to and the one that comes to mind is Alexis. I would say he less wasteful than Sanchez with the ball, but he is not as much a scorer, yet anyway. Worth the money.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I have watched Malcolm a number of times for Bordeaux. He is a genuine talent. I mentioned him a couple of times last season in the Ligue 1 thread and may have posted a couple of his wonder goals there. Comparing him to Campbell is at best moronic.
Honestly, I would be more excited if we get him than when we brought Lacazette.

Ok, good to read from someone who has actually seen him play. So you obviously think £40m would be worth spending on him. I guess with todays prices its not too much, look what we got when we paid £35 for Xhaka.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Saw him a few times the last couple of years. As mentioned in earlier posts, talented player, he can be a bit inconsistent but he is only 20. Fast, powerful, great technique.
I was looking for a player to compare him to and the one that comes to mind is Alexis. I would say he less wasteful than Sanchez with the ball, but he is not as much a scorer, yet anyway. Worth the money.

Our posts crossed over. Thanks for the feedback, he sounds ideal. Him on the left Pavon on the right :)

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom