• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Managerial Changes

Bloodbather

Established Member

If Liverpool continue to struggle would you sack Klopp? Or back him next two years to recycle the squad?
You definitely back him, he's built up an enormous amount of credit. I think Liverpool is struggling because they've lost their dynamism. They don't press nearly as effectively as they used to, and the famed engine room in midfield is pretty much gone now. Henderson and Thiago are on the wrong side of 30. They still rely on 36 year old Milner as a rotation player in midfield. That doesn't bode well for Klopp's system. He's experimented with Elliott in midfield but it just doesn't work. Curtis Jones coming back from injury will help, but probably not enough.

I bet they'll go all in on Bellingham next summer, perhaps another younger dynamic midfielder alongside him as well.

Melquiades

If Liverpool continue to struggle would you sack Klopp? Or back him next two years to recycle the squad?

I'd back Klopp indefinitely.

He's one of the top managers in the world. He didn't become **** overnight and they won't find anyone better.

Pro sports always goes in cycles. Smart teams recognize that and back their quality people and ride them through the tough times and back up the other side.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
I'd back Klopp indefinitely.

He's one of the top managers in the world. He didn't become **** overnight and they won't find anyone better.

Pro sports always goes in cycles. Smart teams recognize that and back their quality people and ride them through the tough times and back up the other side.
👍Very true the only issue is maybe a manager can become a little stale after a while at the same club & need a change/same can happen with a player? rejig the midfield though & Klopp should be fine.
Though it must be frustrating knowing that the Man City state sponsored juggernaut will deprive you of the success you deserve,😥.

Credit to KSE for backing Arteta as we were in a low place when he took over.
It obviously wasn't a quick fix but they stuck with the manager👍.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Think he will do well for them again, tbh.

It's like Emery (struggled with us by the end, but you knew he would do well at Villarreal despite that) he suits what Wolves are.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well he managed Southampton but before becoming famous not sure he'll go to this level again

Last edited:

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

At this point in time, Villa and Leicester should just do a manager exchange. Stevie G to Leicester, yeah course....though Brenda is probably awaiting his severance payment.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom