• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Managerial Changes

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

hara-kiri football.

looks like all his teams had the same flaws and looked extremely shaky defensively, especially on counters. He wants to control the game and if it works, it's quite exciting. But looks like has no Plan B if the players are not suited for it.
Wouldn't this be a very poor fit with a Wolves side that is mostly built on defensive solidity and counterattacks? Doesn't strike me as the side to control games.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Match made in heaven.

He hates trophies & Villa won't be winning any as long as the sun keeps turning :lol:
Haha would make Villa better though. I don't even think Gerrard is doing that bad of a job, but he is just sooo, so uninteresting. The new wave of English managers ex important players looks like they're pretty tactically competent and organise their teams well enough and produce competent tactical performances but just incredibly boring and without any kind of interesting ideas. So an improvement on the Bruces and Mark Hughes for sure but still really boring. Basically a bunch of English Unai Em*rys with good playing career resumes.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't blame beale too to pass up great opportunity to manage in PL but he first in championship and likely trying to build momentum to get QPR back to PL.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
I’ve never seen a guy that more screamed “interim manager” but well, he trusted that Hugo Bueno boy (don’t know if he had other options, he might not have haha) who look really quite good, so…there’s that…

Not sure it’s any easier than Lage but we certainly should be beating Wolves in a few weeks even if it’s away.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Reminds me of when they got relegated with a caretaker that had this face of someone that knew he was completely hopeless at this level.
Terry Connor
3c3e1a510cd6035e27bde7d422a67452_400x400.jpeg

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom