• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Managerial Changes

GDeep™

League is very weak
Weren’t Belgium ranked the best team in the world? Had one of the longest unbeaten runs in international football? Reach semi finals of big tournaments? I would say their squad/team was massively overrated too.

Some of you are going on as if Martinez totally flopped.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Weren’t Belgium ranked the best team in the world? Had one of the longest unbeaten runs in international football? Reach semi finals of big tournaments? I would say their squad/team was massively overrated too.

True, he lost to the eventual winners in 2018 and 2021. Never really had Lukaku, Hazard and KDB fit and firing at the same time.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Yeah I never looked at Belgium and thought they should be winning anything major. In 2018 they did very well, in 2021 it was a bit more of a disappointment as on paper they were probably just about stronger than Italy but you couldn't really say they were massive favourites or anything.

And you're right by the time 2021 hit Hazard was well past his best for example. Even their defenders had aged significantly and weren't what they were 3 years prior, Kompany had retired. So you were really looking to Lukaku and KDB for everything.

I think the world cup has really soured his time there, but he did probably as well as most would've done.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐

He didn't totally flop but you can't say he did much either. He got sacked by Everton and his last actual achievement was Wigan's FA Cup, Belgium did about as well as you'd expect them to.

Hasn't done a lot in his career but got two top 5-10 NT jobs in the world plus he's a massive gimp in interviews. His greatest qualities are probably he's a company man, talks well and doesn't have a problem living in hotels.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

First Belgium, now Portugal. Martinez making it his personal mission to destroy the generational talents of Spain's rivals.

You have to respect such patriotic service :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
French fa President even his own employers hate him really don't know how he still the president.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

French football federation is full of xenophobes, treated Benzema disgraceful. Apparently about 10 years ago Benzema was told to stop playing rap music in the bus/dressing room as they didn't want it to "negatively influence" the squad.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

French football federation is full of xenophobes, treated Benzema disgraceful. Apparently about 10 years ago Benzema was told to stop playing rap music in the bus/dressing room as they didn't want it to "negatively influence" the squad.

Sounds like BS. But there have been issues with Benzema but i dont think that has anything to do xenophobia. The man has the morality of a mobster and the attitude of a pig.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Season 6 What GIF by The Office

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

The names mentioned are Nuno Esprito Santo and Rafa Benitez 😭

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001
Top Bottom