• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Managerial Changes

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Marsch Gerrard Lampard etc are this generation's Pardew Hughes Bruce, utter sh*t but won't flush for some reason.
i think all 3 can easily improve thier management but currently they nowhere close to PL club their style unsustainable

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I actually think he conducted himself very well at Derby. You'd have more belief in him that in Lampard to be honest. Whether he's the right appointment for Southampton now...that is a bit more dubious. Then again, that job is a tough gig now. Not sure who would take it on, apart Steve Bruce.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I actually think he conducted himself very well at Derby. You'd have more belief in him that in Lampard to be honest. Whether he's the right appointment for Southampton now...that is a bit more dubious. Then again, that job is a tough gig now. Not sure who would take it on, apart Steve Bruce.
You see Neil Warnock went to your beloved Huddersfield?

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

You see Neil Warnock went to your beloved Huddersfield?
Yep, but the damage was done when Corberan left after the play-off final. O'Brien was pillaged by Forest who haven't even played him. It just shows how small the margins are. Now it is all about survival. Corberan probably knew he had taken the team as far as he could, it still rankles though.

Reactions: A_G

TornadoTed

Established Member
Yep, but the damage was done when Corberan left after the play-off final. O'Brien was pillaged by Forest who haven't even played him. It just shows how small the margins are. Now it is all about survival. Corberan probably knew he had taken the team as far as he could, it still rankles though.
I see Toffolo barely gets a kick either since Lodi arrived, such a shame.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I see Toffolo barely gets a kick either since Lodi arrived, such a shame.
It’s only recently I realised toffolo is English. I always believed he was Brazilian. Mind you I didn’t see his face before and just heard the name

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It's amazing that certain managers can fail and just walk straight into another job while others have to fight tooth and nail just to get a job in the lower leagues.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well at least his funny memes game still going.

But Southampton are desperate they have little choices thier team going to championship its too young and lack confidence and experience Marsch won't improve thier defense

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

There were probably not that many takers for the job. You'd have them as odds-on to go down really. Proper challenge for Marsch. If he takes them down, you have to worry for his future in English football.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom