• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Managerial Changes

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Though bizarre owner that guy from Forest, was also the guy that gave Arteta covid ffs 😅
Completely forgot about that lol, bad vibes Mik 2021 who couldn't walk across the street without contracting covid.

Nuno bit of an enigma, did well with Wolves, brilliant with Valencia and dreadful at Sp**s, no idea who shows up at Forest.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Last season you could make a decent case for Cooper being manager of the season.

Having basically a new squad pushed on him and keeping them up was a great job, most of us had them down as certs for relegation.

This season has been only okay for them but Cooper's job shouldn't be under threat.

Staying up is all Forest can ask for each season.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Unfortunate for Cooper, Forest looked good under him.

They must have someone lined up already, to pull the trigger so suddenly. Even with the poor league position.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Unfortunate for Cooper, Forest looked good under him.

They must have someone lined up already, to pull the trigger so suddenly. Even with the poor league position.
Unfortunately It always comes down to results, regardless of how much the manager is liked. Forest spent a lot of money, so they likely expected to be mid table. Interesting about Nuno. Wondering if this would be a Graham Potter type of project, but I guess he’s still spending his Chelsea money, or just a little disillusioned with the game.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

They have 1 win in their last 13 games and are 5 points above the relegation zone. Of course they should sack him.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I can't help but feel this is all Matt Turner's fault.
The standard of American keepers has fallen off a cliff. Keller and Friedel were good, Howard was genuinely very good and then it dropped to Guzan and now the likes of Turner and Steffan.

Melquiades

What a dumb sacking.

Cooper has done a brilliant job there for 2+ years and then the team has a bad month so he gets kicked to the curb to bring in a Sp**s reject.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
What a dumb sacking.

Cooper has done a brilliant job there for 2+ years and then the team has a bad month so he gets kicked to the curb to bring in a Sp**s reject.

Nuno is a football terrorist, it’s where football goes to die. Watch them get relegated anyway

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
They'll get relegated now I think.

The players were still playing for Cooper, they're just not that good.

The owner has been screwing him around for ages anyway, interfering, bringing in players the manager didn't want etc.

Can see Cooper being the next Crystal Palace manager.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Nuno is a football terrorist, it’s where football goes to die. Watch them get relegated anyway
Agree he plays pretty awful football but if you look at it objectively, he has a reasonable record across a number of clubs in europe (Valencia,Porto,wolves) without being great. Sp**s he failed but still had about 50% win record, i think he was done by the club's unrealistic expectations after poch and dire style as much as anything else. I wouldn't want him at arsenal but a decent pickup for a club the size of forest.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Latest posts

Top Bottom