• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Manchester City 5 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday, 28th August | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Same story as always
Start well and concede from stupid mistake and then choke..

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
You people see where Arteta got his fetish for crosses? City does this in every game

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Saliba would have cleared that but if I speak, I'm in trouble.

Plutarch

Utter rubbish. Don't even make it difficult for them to score. Just lob in a cross and head it in. Such bad defending and not great goalkeeping either.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Xhaka trying ti cripple Gundogan by tackling from the back.

I can see a red at some point.

Game Over

Pathetic. How is Leno not saving that? Chambers out jumped by Gundo.

Hopefully they score 10 and we can prepare the firing squad for Arteta/Edu.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Chambers shocking. Leno even worse. First attack they score. Such a soft goal to concede. But the manager is picking these players. He wants Leno here. He made that clear to Emi.

He wants Chambers here. Crap football same old story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom