• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Manchester City 5 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday, 28th August | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I'm talking about the later years you 🤡🤡
You said he did nothing to bring people joy. You're obviously wrong and all of your posts indicate naivity and immaturity. If that's all you have to contribute then you're as useless as Arteta.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Wenger was finished get over it. Just because Arteta is rubbish doesn't mean Wenger was good anymore.

:lol::lol::lol:
Dude, who the **** you think you are? what the **** you know to comment about Wenger being finished? Stay in your lane or, even better, get back under the rock you come from. I am blocking you. I don't have time for cretins.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
nah man that guy was chatting insurmountable amounts of sh*t, he knows to create a burner and start again.

He was more trying to lay it onto you and other Trusted more than bigging up Arteta at that point, I felt.

He turned on Emery after a while,

Gursha

Elneny so **** and scared to lose the ball he just hoofs it back to leno from the final third in order to maintain his pass %...

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom