• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Manchester City 5 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday, 28th August | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Those who hounded Wenger out of this club, starting with those clowns any AFTV, can all go f*** themselves.

Whilst I agree with the sentiment, I always wonder... Would it be anything different? We might've been a bit better like 5th, 6th... But clueless people are at the top.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
In the past 3 years Callum Chambers has played for Fulham and Middlesbrough, both sides that got relegated. Why is he deemed good enough to play for us again? Never ever understood why he's anywhere near the squad. Don't care if he had a good game against West Ham last season, a larger sample sizes proves he should be in the reserves at best.

But Keown said he plays like Cafu? Surely he must be our best right back!

(don’t forget that he played DM at Fullham and CB and Boro)

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Can't wait for Cokehead merson to come out and say we're 10 million miles away, no **** nobhead, stick to you're boozy weekends.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Xhaka red we knew this was coming, just doesn't want to play anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom