• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Manchester City 5 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday, 28th August | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I mean in general. Forget Arteta, he’s a dead man walking. Was the same with Emery big games to start with. Needs to stop.

Ok I get you.

Yeah, I mentioned the same thing as well earlier. We are literally in the same position that we were with Emery, players not interested, noises among some of the supporters that the manager needs to go and generally embarrassing play.

There is something seriously wrong behind the scenes, in addition to the level of quality on the pitch. And if we just change the manager.... we'll see this again.

Its time for proper change at the top, this is not just on Arteta and Edu IMO.

Keplaz

Yup, when the team leaks in a goal and the players behave like that, you know they know they need a win or else.

Don’t think we’ll get more goals from City unless we **** up royally. Why put any more effort into this game when you’re this far ahead?
Any other season, I'd agree with you. But with Lukaku at Chelsea, Ronaldo at Man Utd and Liverpool with Van Dijk back, goal difference will play a major part on who wins the league. City have to go for the jugular.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Listen, I give him stick for his bootcut proclivities, but if he were here I’m sure he would’ve switched sides already.

This is untanable for everyone bar the most fervent of the cultist.
nah man that guy was chatting insurmountable amounts of sh*t, he knows to create a burner and start again.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Hydrating

For Acne
I had the Cerave hydrating cleanser before but I didn't like it too much I might have to try it again though. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Latest posts

Top Bottom