• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Manchester City 5 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday, 28th August | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IstraBalagina

That's a stone cold red for Xhaka.

All. Day. Long.

Don't people know the rules of the game any more?

Embarrassing some comments here.

Feel sorry for ESR and Saka having to play in front of this bunch of ******..

Think Ødegaard looks lightweight in this league too.

imo
Rules don't apply when it's Arsenal, don't you know that by now? Embarrassing

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

When Arteta first came onto the scene, it was exactly these games that gave us the most chance of winning. Heck we won an FA Cup by playing such games in the end.

What is different now? I'd say Arteta has more reason to perform now, than he had then.
I mean in general. Forget Arteta, he’s a dead man walking. Was the same with Emery big games to start with. Needs to stop.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

The excuses afforded to Arteta is what hurts me the most. If people just called it like it is and stopped talking about Willian missing out, VAR and red cards I could deal.

Championship sides come to Etihad and don't do this.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
This could be embarrassing.
The defenders have been woeful.
Holding, Chambers & Cedric have been really bad,
When you play a back 3/5 & cant even deal with simple balls into the box.

Everyone saying we should play a back 3 we do they put in this sh!t show.
I know we have injuries but after seeing all our defenders play like clowns at the start of this season i am missing David Luiz.
There is no leadership at the back.

Xhaka then gets frustrated & does his thing.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Just sit back for the rest of the match, dont try and do anything.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Do you know a good cleanser for dry skin? The one I have now is too stripping I think.

Hydrating

For Acne

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
He got it wrong from the get-go.

City don’t play with a CF, essentially all of their forwards play in the ‘half forward line’ with them running.

3 at the back puts the bodies in the wrong place.

Should have stuck to 4-2-3-1 played chambers at RB, Tierney LCB and tavares at LB. 2 holders, i would have given AMN the nod as the right holding midfielder. You have defensive stability and bodies between the lines.

The pleb invited a quality passing team onto a mismatched back 5 and said pass around us.

Speechless.
Are you kidding
Tierney cb in a 4?
Already we are losing headers... With Tierney in back 4 😂

Diesel

Another manager who made his bed with xhaka. Hope its worth it lol. He must some captain durimg his training showing his one dimensional skills.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He’s here for the vibes since they ran him out of Schalke.
I hear he was getting dropped by them sometimes. Dropped by a team who got relegated in Germany but starting for Arsenal.

Arteta is ultimately responsible but fam, some of these guys are ****!

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Its possibly the difference between 4-0 and 7-0 and Arteta being sacked today or in a few weeks.

But that was never a red for Xhaka for me. Took the ball, no contact whatsoever with the City player who thrashed around lime his leg had been amputated. But yeah, lets have a pop a Tierney for diving and give the City player a pass :D

Arteta closer to the door, Xhaka 3 game ban, is it all that bad really?

It would take a 8-nil And then some to sack him tonight. Bringing Elneny on to try and control whatever left of this game is pure desperation.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Why that’s not a red card for the slap on Chambers I have no clue. We get shafted by officials more than any other team and have done for as long as I can remember.
There are quite few PL referees, Atkinson among them, that will disadvantage us at any turn. If that is not crystal clear then I don't know what. It started under Wenger and has continued year in and year out. Anyone denying this has to be ****ing blind!

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
LMFAO that's the guy you want to see when you are losing at the Etihad...****ing Elneny oh Mikel you piss me off to no end!

Please City just bend us over and finish us already, this club needs WAY more then just sacking Mikel, OUR WHOLE TEAM IS TRASH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom