• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manuel Locatelli

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Champions League Reaction GIF by FC Bayern Munich

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I love the little finger pump at the end like he was really pleased with himself for hitting the high note 🤣

How did you manage to watch all of that? I almost died halfway through it and had to mute my computer and go barf.

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
I don't give a ****ing **** he wants Juventus tbh. Ofc he wants Juventus, HE'S ITALIAN and BIG CLUB! If Juventus don't have the money then go ****ing get him. Much better talent than Neves!

Pop Tart

Established Member
He had a decent tournament, has a eye for goal. Would not be opposed to this but I have not seen any of his club stuff. Hope we are not buying him solely on the back of the euros.

REWB

This is BS, we wouldnt be showing interest if the player wasnt at least willing to join us, its easy for Edu etc to find this info out. He's first choice is Juve for obvious reasons. But he wont turn down a big move to London to stay in fcking Sassuolo.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
This is BS, we wouldnt be showing interest if the player wasnt at least willing to join us, its easy for Edu etc to find this info out. He's first choice is Juve for obvious reasons. But he wont turn down a big move to London to stay in fcking Sassuolo.
A-M didn't have this same energy when Villa were bidding for ESR.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
staying in Italy soaking up the Euro success must be a tempting option

also with the WC so soon cant be making the wrong transfer or playing for a risky manager

Let's play Aubamawang

Another Tier 1 joruno for Juve saying he'd rather stay than join Arsenal but A-M disagree
Perhaps we can sweeten the deal by offering him a Shawshank Redemption style welcome video. Crawling out of the Sassuolo sewers crying tears of joy that he finally got out of there before he finds out the sewers end at London Colney not Turin.

"NOOOOOOO!" He cries as he sinks to his knees in despair.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom