• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manuel Neuer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
It's also a Hellraiser quote. This guy gets pulled apart by meathooks and right before he bursts he says that. It's a funny scene.

Floating

Established Member
Sorry to bump the topic for a stupid FM story lads. Things get pretty desperate this time of year ;)

ivansen

The "man" part fits in perfectly with our secret goalkeeper system:

David Seaman
Alex Manninger
Jens Lehmann
Manuel Almunia
Vito Mannone
Wojciech Tomasz Szczęsny, I'm sure there is a man in there somewhere, but I can't be bothered to look.

wellington

ivansen said:

David Seaman
Alex Manninger
Jens Lehmann
Manuel Almunia
Vito Mannone
Wojciech Tomasz Szczęsny, I'm sure there is a man in there somewhere, but I can't be bothered to look.
We need a NEW system!

Asterix

Established Member
ivansen said:

David Seaman
Alex Manninger
Jens Lehmann
Manuel Almunia
Vito Mannone

There you go. :)

Sir Matt Of Lucas

eye4goal said:
There's plenty of good keepers in Germany at the moment. Ive seen abit of Neuer and Adler and I think the former would suit us best. Adler does seem to be more measured and his distribution is of a high standard but Neuer is a more commanding type.

I'd say being measured is about the best quality a keeper can have, you need calmness at the back as CB's need an understanding with the keeper and this means them being able to predict what he will do. Distribution is also fairly important too.

Gonner_88

Established Member
I want a keeper who can keep his front 4 in check all the time and also keep them calm. I also want the new keeper to be commander of his box.

I am sure we'll sign a keeper this summer. GET IN!!!!

Sir Matt Of Lucas

Agreed, that is why I've always been a fan of Akinfeev as he skippers his club and country so should be a good organiser, don't know what his English is like or how commanding he is in box.

Illusion

Established Member
Sir Matt Of Lucas said:
Agreed, that is why I've always been a fan of Akinfeev as he skippers his club and country so should be a good organiser, don't know what his English is like or how commanding he is in box.

The probably would be a language barrier, I don't think he speaks English and he certainly doesn't speak French.

ivansen

He would only really need to learn a few words: Keeper, Out, Push up, left, right, Behind you you stupid git.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Latest posts

Top Bottom