• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Marquinhos (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Probably the worst Brazilian we've ever signed. At least Wellington (who was also dogshit) had something Brazilian about him.

BBF

Need to sell this guy, and fast. Each time he plays it becomes painfully obvious he can't run, shoot, or dribble. If we put him on loan again he'll get exposed even more.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
One of the worst transfers in PL history considering the nationality of our director and the player involved. I hope Edu at least got some cocaine out of his 3m purchase.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka

An update here: deal closed! Marquinhos will arrive on loan at the club (Fluminense). Conversations had been taking place over the last few days. I don't have purchase option details for now.

Reactions: A_G

ASAP Berg

Established Member
Of all the young Brazilian players why do we have to get so many duds? A.Santos, Denilson, G.Paulista, Marquinhos.

We have a good relationship with clubs over there through Edu but it's not really helping get the top talent which is going straight to Madrid and Barca.

• Applause
Reactions: BBF

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Of all the young Brazilian players why do we have to get so many duds? A.Santos, Denilson, G.Paulista, Marquinhos.

We have a good relationship with clubs over there through Edu but it's not really helping get the top talent which is going straight to Madrid and Barca.

The problem today is that the technical director and the manager have zero talent ID.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I feel for him i really hoped he could at least give Saka a break or be a proper replacement.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Remember how Omari Hutchinson and ACD could've broken through the first team squad that season but then this guy came and immediately got minutes in the EL and sub appearances in PL.

Still not sure on what merit except to appease Edu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury

Latest posts

Top Bottom