• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: El Capitanø

andeoch1

Martin is our Quarterback, he pulls the strings in midfield and offense. A F**king genius on the ball and his pace of delivery is second to none. What a joy to watch, and he’s OURS 😁👍COYG

Bloodbather

Established Member

A section of AM will tell you how we don't need a striker because we have a top one who averages 8 goals per season & has as many goals as Ben White this season. The same guy has cost us the title potentially by single handedly losing us few matches & Ødegaard at least 10 assists this season. But top player for falling around & being glued to the city bench for more than half a decade I am told
The reason we don't need a striker is Havertz mate, not Jesus. Jesus is a rotation option at this point.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
Tempted to get an ode profile pic as a symbol of my stupidity as well as love for this wonderful wonderful player

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom