• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: Öde To Joy

Will Ødegaard get over 10 G/A in the Premier League this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I found it strange a couple times where he didnt really work hard to find space to get on the ball. Maybe it was just a one off but apart from that he looked really comfortable.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I like him. He plays forward, even when facing his own goal he’s willing to pass it diagonally into the path of Saka, ESR who are moving the opposite way. You need that if you want to play progressive football through the middle.
I rate him personally. Surprised he's even here - he is such a Wenger player. The technique, the meekness all of it lol.

I really hope he gets involved and shows what he can do, but it's hard for loan players to impose themselves on a team.

Had we just loaned him from the off and perhaps dropped out the Willian thing, but whatever.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
And bench ESR ánd Pepe? No thanks. I love both players, but we can't afford it with the priorities we have in the squad. Only if Pepe is sold I can imagine that scenario, but who would buy Pepe for the €40-50m required for Ødegaard?

I also secretly still hope Pepe comes good. He has shown recently that he can buy into the tactics and work hard as well as provide a lot of danger when closer to the opposition's box.
Nah, we've got space for both, especially since the left side isn't really locked down by anybody.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
There's an element of headlessness about his game. I don't like it. Let's see if he learns to calm down.

morpho

Established Member
Didnt seem like the team knew how to utilize him properly. Lot of times were he was just a by standard. Which of course is understandable beeing his first start. I believe.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
You can see he doesn't blindly chase a ball or player, but moves where he expects the ball to go, which is why he can win the second ball. You see it a few times in the clip above.

He also always moves to be available after passing the ball. Ceballos ignored it a few times (because he always has to take 3-4 touches before deciding what to do with the ball) but he can really get you ticking like ESR(/Özil) can (could).

I'm really keen to see what he can do for us. If he shows what I think he can I really hope we bring him in permanently.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
He’s good. He finds space well and has that final pace that no one else in the team really has. He’s also a lot more tenacious than I thought. Good performance and probably should have for an assist today. He’ll learn soon enough to create chances and get nothing out of it.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Shades of Özil with his passing tonight. Given his age I'd be keen on us getting him permanently but no doubt Madrid will demand a huge fee.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Best passer of the ball since Özil. Looks like a hard worker too. Celebrated the goal like he'd scored it himself. Like him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom