• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: Öde To Joy

Will Ødegaard get over 10 G/A in the Premier League this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
This guy looks like a class act, will clearly become a special player.

The club needs to do everything to make him feel at home. If Arteta will make him feel important, there's a good chance he doesn't want to return to Madrid.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Strange that so many thought this loan was pointless. "If there's no option to buy what's the point!" Already after 3 starts people cant get enough of him, and rightly so. The guy is pure class, I hope we get to keep him beyond this season.
Without an option it’s still a bad loan.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Anyone remember when Arteta apparently didn't want to play with any number 10s?

Now we've got two of them:lol:
I don't think I'll class ESR as a number 10. He's more or less an 8 with exceptional movement between the lines.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I don't think I'll class ESR as a number 10. He's more or less an 8 with exceptional movement between the lines.

I agree. He's a sort of Ramsey with better touch and vision. Having Saka, Ødegaard and ESR in the same attack is very exciting.

Pyres7

Strange that so many thought this loan was pointless. "If there's no option to buy what's the point!" Already after 3 starts people cant get enough of him, and rightly so. The guy is pure class, I hope we get to keep him beyond this season.
In a way it is pointless because he'll be back in Madrid in June. People can speculate about buying him but that's out of our hands and isn't likely to happen.

For me it's only a good loan if he helps us win the EL or finish in the top four, if not what's the point of short term fixes like him and Ceballos?

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
If we sign him permanent at the end of it then it's been a great loan. If not then unless we win the Europa League it's been 6 months we've wasted developing someone else's player ahead of the likes of Pepe, Martinelli, Nelson.

Last edited:

samshere

Why so serieuse?
In a way it is pointless because he'll be back in Madrid in June. People can speculate about buying him but that's out of our hands and isn't likely to happen.

For me it's only a good loan if he helps us win the EL or finish in the top four, if not what's the point of short term fixes like him and Ceballos?
But has he given us a better chance of winning the EL? If yes, then it's successful. Ceballos was instrumental in us winning the FA cup last year, that was one short term fix that worked. We have to make short term fixes until we can make long term fixes. What would be foolish was not to fix anything at all

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Ødegaard has spoken of his enjoyment here and said enough yo annoy Madrid who don't think he should be do open about his future. If last night was what he can do as a basic and consistently, then he'll fit right in

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
People think we're signing him :lol:

No chance

Anyone enjoying anything at Arsenal, even the slightest bit of positivity...

@Macho be like...

and-i-took-that-personally-meme-blank-meme-template-1-1024x558.jpg

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Anyone enjoying anything at Arsenal, even the slightest bit of positivity...

@Macho be like...

and-i-took-that-personally-meme-blank-meme-template-1-1024x558.jpg
He's expensive and there's no option to buy. I also don't think Real are quite done with him yet, just being honest mate.

Early days as well, some of you might be sh*tting on him next month.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why? If he helps get us EL or win the EL and get us CL, how is that bad? It would put us in a better position to sign someone else if we can't keep Ødegaard.
Rather develop our own players. Or do better business, we wouldn’t need Ødegaard if we didn’t sign the absolute dross that is Willian in the summer.

Top clubs don’t do these deals unless it’s a massive emergency. It smacks of poor planning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom