• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

GDeep™

League is very weak
They’ll have to employ someone out of work, guys like Potter and Rodgers aren’t leaving their clubs mid season.

Could try for Conte again, tell him he can sell Kane and use that 100M etc, plus more, maybe.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Think Nuno is a decent coach who’s been Unai’d tbh. Clear as day sections of the hierarchy did not fancy this appointment at all and he was doomed to fail from the off.

Odd how quickly his work with Wolves has been forgotten.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
They’ll have to employ someone out of work, guys like Potter and Rodgers aren’t leaving their clubs mid season.

Could try for Conte again, tell him he can sell Kane and use that 100M etc, plus more, maybe.

their DoF came in and killed the deal they agreed for him in the summer, imagine asking him to take the job now

GDeep™

League is very weak
Think Nuno is a decent coach who’s been Unai’d tbh. Clear as day sections of the hierarchy did not fancy this appointment at all and he was doomed to fail from the off.

Odd how quickly his work with Wolves has been forgotten.
Agree a little, but his work at Wolves is what? Getting out of the championship with a superstar set up, and one good PL season? This job he was kinda set up to fail so I agree there.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Agree a little, but his work at Wolves is what? Getting out of the championship with a superstar set up, and one good PL season? This job he was kinda set up to fail so I agree there.
You take out the Mendes boys it’s essentially a championship side and always has been.

The only thing id hold against Nuno is his brand of football isn’t the most inspiring, which is clearly what Sp**s were after. Was a weird appointment.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Think it’s a bit harsh sacking Nuno to be honest. They’ve lost 5 but you’d expect them to not win 4 out of 5 of those games anyway. I don’t think they’ll be able to get a manager who’d improve on the results they’ve had so far. I mean they’re one or two results away from being in the top 4 again.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The guy had Ruben Neves in the Championship ffs and got Joao Moutinho and Jimenez as a newly promoted team.

Getting promoted was a minimum achievement and he had first pick of the most talented youngsters going.

Think he’s a very mediocre manager myself. Very negative.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Thoughts on Kane? Playing in a terrible team? Disillusioned? Or looking like he’s in a decline?

I don’t know, a little bit of everything I think, physically he has definitely declined. That Shearer record looks a little safer atm.
How can this "very very durable" (GDeep © ™) player decline physically?

TornadoTed

Established Member
Maybe I'm a little biased as I have a soft spot for Wolves and what Nuno did for them but I think that is harsh. Wolves finished 15th in the Championship the season before he was appointed. He won the Championship at the first attempt and then two 7th place finishes in the Premiership, it was only really the 4th season things went wrong and a lot of that was losing Jota and the Jiminez injury

No doubt he had a big helping hand from Mendes but to me his most impressive achievement was vastly improving mediocre Championship plodders like Doherty, Coady, Bennett and Saiss among others.

I think he is a pretty decent coach but he's on a hiding to nothing there. The Sp**s squad has declined a few levels over the last 2-3 years in my opinion. Their captain and talisman can't be arsed and they just haven't replaced players like Vortonghen, Alderweireld, Trippier, Dembele, Eriksen with like for like quality.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Again Sp**s going with safe choices and not intend to rebuild they are not good their only world class player is sharply declining. Concenciao is only short term fix

GDeep™

League is very weak
How can this "very very durable" (GDeep © ™) player decline physically?
He is durable, hasn’t missed a lot of football since breaking in the team. Decline physically is a natural thing, he’s 28 now, lost some pace, has had to change his game.

Players decline physically despite being VERY durable, look at Rooney.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He is durable, hasn’t missed a lot of football since breaking in the team. Decline physically is a natural thing, he’s 28 now, lost some pace, has had to change his game.

Players decline physically despite being VERY durable, look at Rooney.
It's funny that you just can't admit his recurring ankle injuries have affected it a lot. :lol:

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Thoughts on Kane? Playing in a terrible team? Disillusioned? Or looking like he’s in a decline?

I don’t know, a little bit of everything I think, physically he has definitely declined. That Shearer record looks a little safer atm.
Disillusioned, feels like he's wasted his career at a **** club. Especially after what happened with Man City. He gives zero ****s about Sp**s or its fanbase anymore.

What we're seeing right now isn't Kane. It's a shadow.

And I'm saying this as someone that didn't rate him that highly when everybody on A-M couldn't wait to appoint him Top-Striker of the world. Probably best he goes to another league. Still wouldn't mind him with us, just for the lolz.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom