• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

:lol:

On the real though.... it improves them no doubt, but nothing higher than 4th IMO.

As long as they dont get a proper progressive, medium term manager, Im good.

Nah genuinely think they could win the league in a couple of years with him. Ugh, this will be a disaster.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Nah genuinely think they could win the league in a couple of years with him. Ugh, this will be a disaster.

You have a lot of faith in Conte :lol:

He is a good manager, but not that amazing mate. I just cant see him bettering both Klopp and Pep, unless he outspends them.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
doubt they would have sacked him so soon without the Newcastle takeover

10 league games is nothing

SA Gunner

Maybe you should compare him with the idiot in charge of Arsenal.

Dont need to, Arteta and Conte are not the type of manager we should be targeting if we want to get back to our best levels.

This is the best Sp**s can do.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Conte to Sp**s will end like Mourinho I reckon. At the end of the day their players are bang average and I can't see Levy properly investing to solve that issue. Their new DOF has the whiff of fraud about him as well.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Sp**s sack a manager for a month or so of underperformance while they are 8th

Arteta had us in relegation form Oct-Dec last year and there was not even a peep that he could be sacked. At the very least it again shows that Sp**s are more ambitious than we are.
I agree with this, it was clear as day that Nuno was out of his depth and it's a shame that Sp**s acted so decisively.

That said, no guarantees that the change helps them either. I remember reading lots of people on this forum asking for Arteta to be sacked and Nuno to be brought in last year so maybe we need to consider that as well.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Dont need to, Arteta and Conte are not the type of manager we should be targeting if we want to get back to our best levels.

This is the best Sp**s can do.

This is bizarre. Conte is one of the best managers around while Arteta is a pathetic loser.

SA Gunner

This is bizarre. Conte is one of the best managers around while Arteta is a pathetic loser.

Its not bizzare.

Forget Arteta, he is on trial this season and that's that. If he doesnt meet his targets then he goes.

Focus on proper managers out there who will actually take our club to the next level. The likes of Tuchel, Potter, Ten Hag.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Its not bizzare.

Forget Arteta, he is on trial this season and that's that. If he doesnt meet his targets then he goes.

Focus on proper managers out there who will actually take our club to the next level. The likes of Tuchel, Potter, Ten Hag.

Conte take clubs to the next level. He made Juventus a powerhouse after years of mediocrity and did the same with Inter.

SA Gunner

Conte take clubs to the next level. He made Juventus a powerhouse after years of mediocrity and did the same with Inter.

Well lets see what he can do at Sp**s.

Like I said, he wont move the needle to Inter, Juve levels of table finishing here in the PL. You can quote me on that.

Tomb Bombadil

Conte seems like a great appointment. But I would really have my doubts about him. Not a fan of his playing style and I am not sure that he fits into what Tottenham wants. Could need some time to implement his playing style, so not ideal in the middle of the season. And he always had problems with the board.

But of course he was super successful.

Plutarch

Sp**s more ambitious than us? I don't think so. This is shambolic. Half their problems are down to their owners refusing to invest in the team, that's why Poccineto left. Then they appointed Mourinho, clearly a bad idea without massive investment. They sacked him 10 days before their first cup final in years, which they lost. They didn't have a manager lined up which is why they ended up with Nuno and now they've sacked him after only four months. There's nothing to admire in this mess. They've now got a tired, uninspired squad, and gigantic stadium debts. If they do hire Conte he won't get the investment he needs and it will end badly. Also, they should have sold Kane while he was worth a lot but they missed that opportunity. It's all a very pleasing disaster.

Malky

Established Member
Conte to Sp**s will end like Mourinho I reckon. At the end of the day their players are bang average and I can't see Levy properly investing to solve that issue. Their new DOF has the whiff of fraud about him as well.
This is what I'm hopefuly of. Conte demands money to spend, he'll want his own players brought in. With the execption of Kane, Son, Lloris, Hojbjerg, Reguilon, Emerson, Dier and probably Moura, Conte will likely want to overhaul the rest of the squad.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Top four just got real for Man United.

Think United missed a trick by not going for Antonio, as their team is ready.

I don't know what they are waiting for. You don't sign Ronaldo and Varane for a "project", you sign them to win now. Its a very strange situation there.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom