• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mathieu Bodmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend#1

Established Member
Shadow Moses said:
Some of you need to chill a bit. This is the internet ffs, you take everything you read with a big arse grain of salt. Both Legend and Scorp make the forum a tad bit more interesting during this boring off season. Read what they have to say and move on till it gets validated by a reputable site or news channel. I can't believe ban is even being suggested :lol:

btw - on the whole passing on information thing, I 'heard' Arsenal are the only club left for Tevez but Kia is asking for a ridiculous fee.

Quality avi.

Best emcee ever.

Legend#1

Established Member
famous no 10 said:
I love Pascal Cygan. said:
Stuart, I love your avatar. It's almost as good to look at as mine.

stuart said:
Some people take these forums too seriously in their life :lol:

Very true.

If you're aware that the information Legend#1 passes on is largely accurate then you'll continue to pay attention to it. I'm sure he's not sat in front of his computer screen, crying into his keyboard.

Unlike some AMers who seems genuinely disappointed that someone on the internet, who they've never met, has made a joke about them.

It's got nothing to do with the information provided...most people that have been on here a while know not to take him seriously, it's much more to do with the fact that he's openly taken the piss out of us and bragged about it.

You would too if people thought you were Pat Rice.

famous no 10

Established Member
famous no 10 said:
What the f**k are you on about, I've been watching Arsenal for over 30 years.

How you going to earn yours? Not by your post quality, I take it.

Did I single you out, sport?

No.

In fact, I'm well aware of the fact that

There are a few decent, knowledgeable and level-headed forummers on here

You may well be one of them.

Now jog on.

If you didn't single me out, then why quote me?

Now...**** off.

I love Pascal Cygan.

famous no 10 said:
It's got nothing to do with the information provided...most people that have been on here a while know not to take him seriously, it's much more to do with the fact that he's openly taken the piss out of us and bragged about it.

As has been pointed out, he has passed on reliable information in the past.

As for taking the piss, are you surprised?

It's impossible to have a sensible discussion on this forum.

Nigh on impossible.

famous no 10

Established Member
famous no 10 said:

As has been pointed out, he has passed on reliable information in the past.

As for taking the piss, are you surprised?

It's impossible to have a sensible discussion on this forum.

Nigh on impossible.

Oh, fair enough...

So, why are you here then?

Wenger14

Established Member
famous no 10 said:
If you didn't single me out, then why quote me?

Regardless, I wasn't singling you out.

Don't be so precious.

famous no 10 said:
Now...f**k off.

A 30+ year old keyboard warrior.

It must be great being you.

Oh ffs stop being such a child. A patronizing one at that.

Can we get back on topic please.

Nutsy

Established Member
Alright, this is getting a lil bit out of hand. It was funny at first, enough is enough lads. way too far off topic now.

Nutsy

Established Member
Think Lyon's bidding for him. Don't know for sure, but looks like Manchester had an interest on him too. but no strong source indicate that to be honest and they've brought in Hargreaves which kills that deal to be honest. Think Bodmer going to Lyon for sure. Even if he comes here, where the hell are we going to fit him in?

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
good news. from the start i have never wanted this bodmer. would really spoil diaby and denilson chances. its not like he is a world beater also. not really impressed when i see him

dos1986

Established Member
arsenal_hleb said:
good news. from the start i have never wanted this bodmer. would really spoil diaby and denilson chances. its not like he is a world beater also. not really impressed when i see him

Denilson and Diaby are hardly going to be world beaters either...

Diaby in particular hasnt shown me anything to suggest he will be a world beater someday...he can run with the ball better than most midfielders,thats about it...

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

dos1986 said:
arsenal_hleb said:

Diaby in particular hasnt shown me anything to suggest he will be a world beater someday...he can run with the ball better than most midfielders,thats about it...
at least those 2 are young, and have room for improvements. bodmer is 24/25 if i am not wrong, and is already quite established in the french league. i see diaby giving us more in midfield in just his few games than bodmer.

nidza7

Established Member
dos1986 said:
arsenal_hleb said:

Frankly,I don`t care.If we are to sign some midfield super quality AW is on about then these two must fight from the bench.

nidza7

Established Member
arsenal_hleb said:
dos1986 said:
arsenal_hleb said:

at least those 2 are young, and have room for improvements. bodmer is 24/25 if i am not wrong, and is already quite established in the french league. i see diaby giving us more in midfield in just his few games than bodmer.

mate,did you actually,really saw Bodmer in some game?

I can`t beleive someone saw Bodmer telling these lines.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

nidza7 said:
arsenal_hleb said:
dos1986 said:
arsenal_hleb said:

mate,did you actually,really saw Bodmer in some game?

I can`t beleive someone saw Bodmer telling these lines.
i feel diaby is more atheletic and more box to box. bodmer is more attacking and will not support the midfield from the back. diaby is also very raw and have all the ingredient to succeed. i would rather Arsène saves his money and spend it elsewhere because CM is the least needed position to strengthen. even the whole u21 and youth is full of CMs.

seen bodmer in his CL games, enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom