• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mathieu Flamini - Officially an AC Milan Player

thegame24

Established Member
Well my point is not just about flams.

Its about our stupid ****ing policy.

whats the point of getting rid of players and then not being able to hold on to the replacements FFS.

Im so pissed off at how we are useless at buying and selling players.

Sol, Henry, Paddy, Pires, Edu, Wiltord, Flamini and soon Hleb.

Whata ****ing waste of time, we sell the vets and then 2 years later the long term replacements want to bugger off.

We are a ****ing joke of a club. All those players should have been kept, i am damn sure we would have won a big trophy in that time.

AFCG7

Established Member
Flamini is smart enough to make sure he will be playing first team football in Milan. I dont think he signed for them knowing he would sit on the bench. He will play in their first 11 , i am quite sure of that.

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
Personally im not upset with him, hes done a good job for us, he was offered more money to play for another big european club with a big history which makes sense, also his parents are italian descendants so of course he'll be tempted

Nice weather, shall I go on...

He could of been at birmingham or bolton right about now but hes going to milan, he did well for himself and us throughout his 4year Arsenal career

We should of kept him but we havent, thank you flamster and good luck

Gurgen

Established Member
Rohit said:
Gurgen said:
Finally ffs. Good riddance.

Enjoy the half empty stadiums Matt.

And the warmth of the bench.

I don't think he'll be on the bench. At this point in time he's better than Gattuso and Ambrosini, who are both pretty much finished.

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
AFCG7 said:
Flamini is smart enough to make sure he will be playing first team football in Milan. I dont think he signed for them knowing he would sit on the bench. He will play in their first 11 , i am quite sure of that.

Exactly hes leaving us to be a starter in AC Milan next year, thats for sure. Hes only recently turned 24, hell be the face of milan for years trust me
Money terms he and his agent got him great deal

People grew onto him but I didnt, I only am attached to players in the team who I can see are Arsenal and theres only about 5 of them

air

You could have said that about Maldini and Costacurta a while ago. Gattuso and Ambrosini are a big deal at Milan and the club has been a pretty stable place for those long time servants.

Rohit

Established Member
Gurgen said:
Rohit said:
Gurgen said:
Finally ffs. Good riddance.

Enjoy the half empty stadiums Matt.

And the warmth of the bench.

I don't think he'll be on the bench. At this point in time he's better than Gattuso and Ambrosini, who are both pretty much finished.

Depends on what else Milan do in the summer. They have been carrying a lot of deadwood in midfield. We'll see, don't wish any bad luck on him but i don't really care, he is no Vieira, no Henry, no Pires.

Can we move this to Football Talk?

beepos

Well, even if Milan qualify for the CL, Flamini is going to take time to settle in. Viera was not good his first season at Juventus. Even now, he is hald the player he was when he the captain.

IBL

Established Member
No CL for you then Flamoney, best of luck against the likes of Spuds and Someteamyouneverheardof FC, I'll keep an eye out for you on Channel 5

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady
Top Bottom